I didn't know what went wrong with Arnie? Amu too had no idea... we didn't knew what to do... when me and Amu took him back to his room, sat by his either side with his one hand each in ours, we didn't know what to say, what to decode.
Within a minute me and Amu find ourselves crushed together in Arnie's embrace, crying his lungs out. His each cry broke our heart even more. We let him cry.. We couldn't find it in us to ask him anything or say anything to him.. Well when did we 3 need words to communicate.?

We got him freshened up, tried to get the matter out of him. But as stubborn as hell he didn't utter a word.. By a week he was back  to normal still we didn't knew what went wrong.. But Amu wasn't Aman Mathur for nothing. He and me finally managed to pop out  the secret out of Arnie..

"Khushi "

"Khushi " . Some girl he met online, they met 2-3 times, talked for hours on phone. She was the reason behind our cheerful Arnie. We were delighted to know our Arnie fell deep for a girl. Arnie is in LOVE!! Then the breakup.  Arnie had no idea why she left him. I have never seen so many expressions on his face ever. He kept Khushi matter from us for months. He didn't even give us a hint. Bloody secret!! This girl, Khushi really had my bestie tied to her by love.

Amu was all set to trace her and drag her back to Arnie even from the hell

Amu was all set to trace her and drag her back to Arnie even from the hell. But Arnie forbid him. Not forbid but took swear from both of us. Seriously 'a swear' that too the ASR.. Ridiculous!!!

Then with time everything fall back in track. Arnie got back to his ASR mode, me and Amu resumed our war. Again Arnie outcast me from India for that monkey Aman. Why this stepmother types behaviour with me Arnie? I didn't put fire in his cabin intentionally... Amu started everything.. It's all becoz of that idiot...  Arnie always side Amu.

Now I am back to India

Now I am back to India. To settle scores and make you pay with interest. Aman ke bache, Mojo-Jojo if this once I didn't set your monkey tail on fire, I am not my Arnie's Lav. Not just that, I will get to meet Arnie's Shona too... Even though Amu told me everything happened here, I need use my powerpuff girl powers too. It's gonna be sugar,spice and everything nice to everyone but u Amu. Arghhhh ! Why can't I get that his monkey face out of my mind? The nerve of him!!

 Arghhhh ! Why can't I get that his monkey face out of my mind? The nerve of him!!

No matter which route my thoughts go they always ends with Amu. Not fair God! Not fair at all. I don't pester you like others everyday demanding things from you. It's only once in a while right? Can't you help me then also? Seems like u too are on Aman's side like Arnie.. Why is he important for everyone dear to me? Arghh stop it La. Concentrate on Arnie and his Shona. If that girl is indeed good for Arnie which I believe she is (arey ASR choose her. So I believe she is good) then I will surely try everything in my power to give him his Khushi his happiness to him. Aman Mathur, I know you don't like her much but show some trust on Arnie's trust yaar! Again Aman? Not again!!!

€€€€€€€€€€€€€====================€€€€€€€€€€€

Now that is a loongg update. It's completely La's POV.
Please do let me know how u find this one..
Thank you sho sho much for reading and reviewing...
💕
LoVe AryaARshi 😊 💕💕