DLMA 5: Fan Request

Start from the beginning

***

Jin's POV

"Guyssss!!! Come here!!!" This Shortie Cheeky Jiminie shouted. 

"Why Shortie? O sorry Jimin? " I asked. 

I received a death glare. So we all laughed. 

"Bang PD wants to talk to us..." He said. 

"Annyeong Daddy..." Jungkook said. 

And we all laughed. 

"Annyeong everyone, I just wanted to tell you guys, that you're having a collaboration with... BLACKPINK!!!" He said excitedly. 

"WHOOOOO!!!!" We all shouted. 

"Really sir!!!???" I asked in assurance. 

"Yes!!! Because many fans want it. And YG and me noticed it and talked about that so we both agreed to that idea." He said 

"Thanks to the fans..." Jimin said and laughed. 

Earlier when I teased him he looked pissed, but now. Wow! 

But before anything else... I'm so EXCITED!!!! 

"Let's move, let's move!!!" I commanded. 

We all move fast, as if we're gonna be late. 

Our rapper line was laughing at us. Like they're not in a hurry. 

"Boys chill... It's just ten thirty in the morning. We are needed there before twelve so excited huh." RM said. 

"It's for the better hyung..." Jungkook said. 

"Better to be early than to be late." Jiminie said. 

I just noticed after the SMA, Taehyung is really quiet. He doesn't even talk to us. I'm starting to get worried. 

~While at the van~

Me and Taehyung sat at the back row of the van. It's just eleven in the morning. We're really moving fast to do our things. Because we're excited and happy. 

I wonder what Blackpink's reactions are? 

Are they happy? 

Are they excited? 

Did they miss us? 

Hmmm... 

But the half of mind said. 'None of the above Kim Seokjin.' 

Ughhh... Shatappp!!! 

You ruining the moment. 

But back to Taehyung!

"Hey" I said. 

I'm sure no one can hear us. Because RM is beside the driver, Suga and JHope are in the front row, Jimin is in the left side of the second row, and Jungkook is in the right side of the second row with his earphones. The third row is vacant because it's supposedly RM's row and mine. But when I saw Taehyung going straight at the back, I followed him. 

Taehyung looked at me and smiled. 

"Waeyo?" He asked. 

I hate it. I hate it when he pretends to be happy when he is not. 

"What's wrong with you? You're so quiet after the SMA, spill it. What happened?" I said. 

"Uhh... It's nothing." He said. 

"Stop pretending Taehyung..."

He looked at me and I saw a teary eye. He wiped it before it fell. 

He really has a problem. 

"I can't talk to Jennie anymore... Because I promised her after SMA, I'll make my distance." He explained. 

"WHATTT!!!???" I can't help but shout. 

"Hey what happened?" Suga asked. 

"WHAT!!!??? You forgot your wallet??? My god V how can we buy food!!???" I lied. And faced the other. "It's nothing." I said. 

And they all back at their business. 

"Why did you do that?" I asked in a much lower voice. 

"She has a problem with her dress, because it's too short. Then I offered my jacket. I told her if she received it, I'll make my own distance away from her. I hugged her and I'll take my promise seriously. Just at least this time I won't break my promise anymore. I'm happy we're having a collaboration. But I'm sad I need to go away from her...." He said. "It's just so difficult..." He said. 

"You know what V, you should understand her if she also makes a distance because you hurt her before. I know you're hurt but just take it as a payment about what you did to her years ago. You love her right?" He nods "Then wait for heer to recover." I said. 

He just smiled at me. 

You need to be strong V. In this type of society you can't be weak. Fight for her and for your feelings. 

~At the YG Entertainment~

We go directly to YG's office. And Bang Pd is already here. 

"Hey boysss!!!" He welcomed us. 

We bowed to them. 

"Have a sit first, let's just wait for them. Surely they will be here after a few minutes." YG explained. "Sorry for making you wait..." He said. 

"Aniyo, it's okay. My boys are willing to wait. Right boys!?" Bang PD asked. 

"Ne!!!" (Yes) We all shouted and laughed. Then suddenly someone opened the door. Ohhh... It's my queen... 

She is really beautiful... 

Kim Jisoo, I'll get you back.