17-jake and leon ending

Comincia dall'inizio

I found a lying tree that seems to have fallen over and was now on the ground.

I walked over to it and sat on it, giving my legs a rest and time for me to get some energy so I could move on.

As I was about to get up and start walking again I heard a snap behind me.

I stood up and turned around, trying to see if I could see Leon or jake.

I could not see anything and could no longer hear anything in that direction.

'I should not stay here any longer, I need to get moving'

I turned around, ready to walk in the same direction as I was going but.

"Hello angle"

"Ja-ah"

"Sleep kitten, we will see you...in...the...morning....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to find myself on something very hard and cold, making me shiver in coldness.

Before o could get a good look around where I was I felt something weighting my leg down and it was cold.

I turned my head to look at my leg and saw that there was a chain on it that led to the wall behind me.

"What? What is this! And what is that smell?"

"It seems your awake kitten"

Suddenly many lights turned on, blinding me for a minute then my eyes went to normal.

The first thing I noticed was not jake and Leon but the bloody figure on the floor.

"H-Hiroki......"

"That's right angle"

"Look kitten, this is what your little.....boyfriend....looks like now....look at what you did to him....this could all be avoided if you had never ran away from us...."

"But now you can never run away again angle because we took you somewhere, somewhere, where no body could ever find you"

"Hiro....Hiro...wake up...please..."

This has to be a dream. This can't be real....

I saw out the corner of my eye that Leon was coming closer to me.

He came right in front of me, bent down and took my chin in his hand and turned my head so that I'm now looking at him and not Hiro.

"This is no dream kitten, this is real, you are here and so are we, you are ours and we are yours, you can and won't ever escape again. Now we are going to leave you here while we get some.....things ready and you will stay here with Hiroki."

He got up and started to walk away with jake soon following.

"Think about it angle then again, its not like you have a choice but, just look at Shinma and think about what you should do"

With that they walked out off the door that was at the top of some stairs and closed it with a bang.

"H-Hiroki....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..this is all my fault...if I had stayed with you, you would not be dead....hiro please forgive me....I'm sorry.."

I crawled over to hiros body and hugged him as I said this even though I knew he was not here and he could not hear me but I hoped that he was here and that he could here me and that maybe one day he could forgive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 days later~

It been about to days since they left and they have not been back.