Durrell came out with a white suit jacket, black dress pants, white shirt and black bow tie. Some women made cat calls and gyrated their hips.

“You killin’ em tonight Ms. Jackson.” Durrell smiled at one lady on a breathing machine. And she nodded her head.

“What about me?” A lady with a cane in a black dress and pearls stood up.

“You know you my bae, Ms. Evelyn.” He hugged her then sat at the piano.

I looked over at Stacy and peeped her actually checking Durrell out.

“You see something you like?” I smirked.

“What you talking about?”

“You drooling looking at Amb brother.”

“No I wasn’t. I was clowing him in my head for that over the top ass outfit. You’re playing at a freaking nursing home dude.” She looked down at her food and played with it.

“Yeah, okay.” I said not believing one word she said.

“I’m not going to even respond to you.” She rolled her eyes.

“I wanna start this night off right. This is for all the couples in the building. Mr. Witherspoon. Ms. Jenkins. We all know what y’all do when the nurses ain’t watching. But I ain’t gon tell nobody.” He put his finger to his mouth in a sssshhhhh stance.

The man and woman blushed at each-other.

Durrell played some chords on the piano.

“He can play.” Stacy said impressed.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

“What?” She looked over at me.

I didn’t say anything. I just turned my attention back to Durrell.

He started to play and sing Marvin Gaye's- Let’s Get It On.

Residents got up and were dancing like they were at a concert as Durrell sung. I was impressed. He had crazy vocals. When Amb told me about him and seeing how silly he was, I doubted his talent. But he is really good.

I've been really tryin', baby

Tryin' to hold back these feeling for so long

And if you feel, like I feel baby

Then come on, oh come on

Let's get it on, oh baby

Lets get it on, let's love baby

Let's get it on, sugar

Let's get it on, woah

I saw Stacy moving her head and lip-syncing along, looking at her phone.

“For somebody clowining old ass music, you sholl is singing to it."

“What? Everybody knows Marvin Gaye.” She gave me a stank face, then turned her attention to Durrell.

I felt a touch on my shoulder.

“If I was 5 years younger, I’d give it to you right now.” This lady in a wheel-chair rolled up beside me.

I laughed. More like 50 I said to myself. She looked 80.

“And if I was 5 years older, I’d let you baby.” I flirted back.

“Chile don’t let this wheel-chair fool you. I can show you some things.” She danced in her wheel-chair.

“Show me then?”