"C'mon, you lot!" Thomas calls out to us and waves us over.  I get in the car and wait for my girls to hop in.  Once we are all settled, we make our way to Coachella.

'Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying "Lord I just don't care"
But you've got the love I need
To see me through'

The Florence + The Machine song blasts through the stereo of the Jeep.  I drive to the grounds and find a decent parking spot that is next to the boys. We all get out and I make sure we have everything, putting the camera strap around my neck. I hold hands with Sierra and Jen as we make our way to the entrance.

☆☆☆
Author

The group of teens have seen Louis the Child, Marian Hill, Tyler, The Creator, alt-J, and Post Malone.  Melanie has danced hour after hour, feeling the pains in her feet.  Now, they are all sitting on the grass in a clear are, taking a short break.

Melanie sees that the coast is pretty much clear and slings her camera off her neck. The teen gets up on her knees and fixes her hair. She looks at Thomas and sees him taking pictures of the pretty sky while everyone else is relaxing.

"Can you get my picture real quick?" Melanie asks and hands Thomas her camera. He nods and steps back, getting a good picture of her.

 He nods and steps back, getting a good picture of her

"Thanks, babes." Melanie thanks Thomas and takes her camera off him.  She flicks through the pictures and tells him that she loves all of them.

"Shall we go watch Jorja Smith?" Jen asks and they all agree.  Jorja is a British artist, so it will feel like a bit of home for them.

"God, I'm so tired." Emmeline hooks arms with Melanie as she yawns.  None of them knew that they would become this exhausted.

"Me too," Melanie frowns and then smiles to lighten the mood.  The two giggle as they walk to the stage where Jorja Smith is performing.

They enjoy the show, loving the sweet melody of the music.  Melanie sways around with Emmeline and throws her arm around her shoulder.  All the crowd is in their emotions and cannot help but melt along to the words and melody.

"Guys, turn around!" Sierra says and makes Melanie and Emmeline turn around. They smile at their friend's camera and take a few photos.

 They smile at their friend's camera and take a few photos