map project

"MAP PROJECT"

As I started to create a map of IOFTL out of fun, I noticed how many biomes I added to it, therefore I asked +Renier Axel if I could create a post to reclute people to describe and design each of them. The map in the image is, for now, what the official map looks like, yet you can add your own biome or smaller island, around the main one (like Sterile Island, created by me, or the "black web" bioma).

*RULES AND CLARIFICATIONS*

In this project, Only two people will describe the same biome together and a person can only choose one biome, to allow more people to participate. The only exception if for the three towns; in fact, this three already have a description, given to us by the owner of the community; therefore, the only thing needed for them is a map, that can be easily done by one person.

If the same biome exists on more then one part of the island, it will need only one description, as there won't be any change about its environment.

If someone doesn't want to be part of the project anymore, please, say it in the comment section of this post because there are probably other people who would like to participate.

If a conflict starts upon two people in the project, please contact a moderator so that they can help you solve it.

Once the description and drawing of the biome is complete, I'll add the link in this post, so that moderators can see and approve it.

*BIOMES*

Mountains and Volcano:
1)
2)

Meadows:
1)
2)

Beach:
1)
2)

Forest:
1)
2)

Swamps:
1)
2)

Rocky Area:
1)
2)

Jungle:
1)
2)

Savannah:
1)
2)

Desert:
1)
2)

Lively Town:
1)

Commonplace:
1)

Badland outpost:
1)

Black Web:
By: (unfortunately I haven't been able to find the creator of this biome and their post, so I'll appreciate if someone can link it to me)

Sterile Island: https://plus.google.com/107114768999689662753/posts/1y44KCiHtk2
By: me, +Hunter Slime 660

Pokeproject: Island of The Lostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें