Moving day || Aaron Judge

Your POV

I smiled pulling up to my new home, I parked the U haul right in front of the apartment complex. I sighed admiring the apartment building. I breathed in the New York air, I closed a chapter in my life to open a new one.

"Let's do this," I said to myself, I plugged in my earphones. I climbed onto the back of the truck, I unlatched the door slowly letting the door up. I sighed seeing how much I had to move. I tightened my sweatshirt around my waist and pulled up my sleeves. I grabbed two boxed stacking them on each other, I used my body to open the door as I set most of my things in the lobby. Soon it was just me going back and forth moving boxes, I was finally able to get all the boxes up to my apartment. I took the elevator back down getting back to the U haul. I whined seeing I still had the furniture to move, I slumped standing there staring at the furniture.

"Do you need help?" I heard a deep voice say, I snapped my head in the direction of the voice and raised my eyebrows. A very large guy stood at the door of the apartment complex, he was wearing shorts, a thermal and some athletic shoes. My eyes popped out of my head realizing who it was. Okay..It's okay I just have to act cool and collected.

"That would be amazing.. Did anyone ever tell you.. You are my hero?" I said smiling, he smirked making his way over to me.

"So this won't fit in the elevator so we'll have to take the stairs. We can take the small stuff first and then come back for the couches and bed," Aaron said and I nodded at his plan. He started grabbing chairs stacking them in his shoulders. I stared in awe as he walked up the steps with most of my chairs, there were a few behind and I took those struggling to get them up the steps. I huffed finally entering the apartment building, I heard chuckling and I glared at Aaron. I pressed the button and we walked in the elevator I pressed the 10th floor and Aaron smiled.

"I live on the 10th floor...1023," He stated and I almost choked on my own spit.

"Whaaat! No way! I'm 1025!" I stated and he looked down at me smiling. The elevator doors opened and we walked out heading towards my room. I pulled out my keys opening the door. We set the chairs down and sighed.

"I'll give you the tour later but I have couches and a bed waiting for me downstairs," I said we both got back in the elevator and stood there in this comfortable silence.

"So what brings to New York?" Aaron asked

"New beginnings... Let's just say I needed a fresh start and a burst of inspiration," I said smiling up at him. He flashed me a smile as the elevator doors opened. We walked out heading to the U haul. I hopped in the U haul pushing the bed out. Aaron grabbed one side and I grabbed the other and we made our journey up to my apartment room. Let me tell you I struggled getting that thing up the stairs, I need to hit the gym.

"Ready 1..2..3," Aaron said as we dropped the bed in my room. I flexed my non existent muscles nodding at Aaron.

"Gains for days," I said doing various body builder poses. Aaron laughed flexing his muscles, my eyes widened seeing how muscular his arms and back were. I shook my head snapping out of it before he could catch me staring.

"Alright gigantor lets go get this couch," I said slapping his chest, he chuckled following behind me. I untied my sweatshirt leaving it on the counter. We walked down to the U haul, We grabbed either side of the couch and made our way into the apartment.

"Okay so I'll stay on the bottom and you stay on top pulling," He said as I opened the door, I nodded getting on top of the stairs. We made it to the 8th floor without any problems but that's where things got tricky.

"Y/N no wait.. Push up,"

"No aaron wait I can't-" I said, it all happened so fast aaron pushed up making the couch hit my face. I yelped in pain and the couch went flying over the rail plummeting down the 8 flight of stairs we walked up.

"Oh my God! Aaron! My couch!" I yelled over the rail, we both winced watching the couch break into pieces as it hit the floor.

"I loved that couch," I said my voice small and sad for my couch.

"Y/N I am so sorry! I will buy you a new couch.. Oh my God you are bleeding!" Aaron said grabbing my face, He touched my eyebrow making me wince in pain.

"Come on I have a first aid kit in my apartment," Aaron said as we walked up the 10th floor. He opened the door as we walked into the hallway.

"Woah woah!" Aaron said catching me as I stumbled. His arm wrapped around my waist as he opened his apartment door. He led to the couch.

"I will be right back," He said disappearing further into his apartment. He came back with a first aid kit, he led me to the stools in the kitchen. I sat down in them as he set the first aid kit on the island. I was at eye level with his chest and I looked up at him, his eyebrows were scrunched up and he had a pout on his lips. He was in pure focus, I hissed from the sting as he pressed rubbing Alcohol into my cut.

"Sorry," he murmured adding a small bandaid to the cut, he checked me over for any injuries and smiled.

"There good as new... Sorry about your couch.. I'll buy you a new one don't worry," He said and I nodded at him.

"Thank you," I said I looked around the room and my eyes landed on his. We stayed there for a minute just starring at each other. He started to lean in his figure towering over mine, our faces were centi meters apart. His eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips.

"I-I should get going... I have many things to unpack.. Th-Thank you again," I said snapping out of my trance. My breath hitched in my throat as I hopped off of the stool. I walked to the door in a hurry trying to get out of there as soon as possible.

"Y/N," aaron called my knees nearly went buckled under me by the way he said my name.

"Yeah," I said turning around my voice small barely a whisper.

"Have dinner with me," Aaron said looking at me, I looked at him smiling.

"You know where I live," I smirked looking at him, He chuckled smiling at me. I gave him one last look before I walked out of his apartment into mine to move in.

••••

HERE IT IS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

ONCE AGAIN REQUESTS ARE OPEN SO DO NOT BE AFRIAD TO REQUESTS!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

THANK YOU FOR READING MUA!

~Crystal💕