Prologue

She stood in the doorway of the house that was all too familiar too her. Every nook, every indention on the walls, the familiar smell of lavender and rose, everything made her want to break down. She walked into the kitchen and shut her eyes quickly before sighing and walked into the living room. So many smiles were spread and so many tears were shed. 

All because of one women. The sound her name whispered inside her mind as she all but took her Glock and shot herself in the head -Gemma. She only wished she was the one too take her down. But her father was the one that got there beforehand. 

She walked down the hallway and allowed her hands to glide down the walls with soft touches. Every room she passed her heart began to clench. The weight of the loss, of the tears she shed almost every night, it all came crashing down on her shoulders. She leaned against her brothers doorframe and took a careful step inside. 

Everything was here. 

Nothing was untouched. 

The inches of dust that collected on the dressers and windowsills was proof of that. At least Wendy didn't sell everything. No. She just wanted to sell the house. That wasn't her decision.  Damned women needed to know her place. 

"Excuse me!" An outraged voice interrupted her thoughts. She wiped around, her hand automatically going to her hip. A women dressed in a all black pant suit glared harshly at her. "How did you get in here?! You do realize you're trespassing!" 

"You must be the relator." Her raspy voice bounced off the walls surprising both herself and the women. The women's blonde hair shook as she shook her head. "You're not?" 

"N-no, I mean I am but -" 

Was this women afraid of her? Then again, she did wear the patch on her back almost 24/7. "You either are or you're not. Its just that simple." 

This got the women angry as she fixed her paint suit and stepped into Abel's room. "Yes, I am and you're trespassing." Aw. 

She held the keys up and wiggled them, the keys making a loud chime sound as she placed them back in her vest. "Not exactly trespassing if you have the keys, Miss . . . " She trailed off, allowing the young, aggressive women to introduce herself. 

"Grant, and how do you have the keys too this house? She said 'She was the only one with keys'." 

"Well, I can tell you're hopelessly confused but I'm here too change that. You see, I have the keys too this house because this is in fact - my house, and this house," She shook her head as she spread her arms out wide. The sound of the leather moving with her gave her some satisfaction. "Is not for sale. So you can call Miss Case back and tell her the exact same thing. Also if there is a 'For Sale' sign up when I get back in three days, there will be a problem." 

Grant nodded quickly as the women walked past her with confidence. Miss Grant called back too her before she walked out the door. "What's your name?" She gulped back down as the patch on her back made her step back in fear. 

A smirk had fallen upon her face as she turned around. If you knew her father, you would've called it the "Tellers smirk". Teller. She hadn't thought of her own last name in a long time. "Winnie. Tell Wendy that I'm back and she best be ready." 

"Ready for what?" 

Winnie shook her head and opened the door. "Just do what I asked Miss Grant. Everything will come into place after that." She headed out and as the warm California sun hit her she couldn't help but smile, a true smile at that, as the wind blew in her direction. She knew she was home. She knew she was home as she swung her leg over her bike. 

"All set, love?" Chibs smiled proudly at his president. He was proud of who she became but he always feared of her sadness that was held deep inside of her. 

She turned around and saw her family; Chibs, Tig, Happy, and Elf. "All set." She replied. She nodded too the women who stood in shook in her doorway. Oh yeah, The Sons of Anarchy were back, and this time . . . they were staying.