Taehyung hearts beats fast when he heard that on Jungkook's own mouth. Jungkook hugs Taehyung tight. So tight like he really misses the latter so much. "I miss...you..." Jungkook mumbles into his cries. Taehyung didn't know what to do. He just stood there while Jungkook keep hugging him. "Y-Youre always with H-Hoseok... I h-hate it.." Jungkook said. Taehyung knows that Jungkook is been hurt. "I'm s-sorry for... For everything."

Taehyung sighs and rubs Jungkook's back. "Stop crying." Jungkook face Taehyung. Taehyung felt his heart breaks while looking at Jungkook. Pale face and his body becomes thin. Did he really loves me that much? "Are you...eating?" Jungkook didnt respond and Taehyung sighed. "Jeongguk! Why aren't you eating? What if you become pale again!? Look at yourself! Aish... Its because of me.." Jungkook smiles and hug Taehyung and the guy hugs back now. "Sorry kookie.." Taehyung mumbles and Jungkook smiles.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Okay? Take care there!"

Taehyung nodded and give a flying kisses to his mom and dad. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Taehyung ended the call and look at Jungkook who is peacefully sleeping on his bed. "Is he okay?" Taehyung turns around and there he saw Jin smiling at him.

Taehyung nodded. "Jin hyung I'm sorry again... This will never happen if I didnt let Jungkook avoid me.." Jin taps Taehyung's shoulders. "Y'know what? Jungkook really loves you. He loves you to the point that he cant lose you. Jungkook can respect the fact that youre inlove with Hoseok but he cant accept it. In this fast few days youre avoiding him, he always bother me and Jimin. Goes home lately, already drunk and the worst is having hickeys in his neck or stomach. He always says he'll just getting some fun because you didnt love him. I once cried because of his situation. Jungkook is a selfish person when it comes to love. Taehyung he already marked you when the day you and him have a sexual intercourse.." Taehyung nodded while tears strimming into his eyes.

A/N:Okay I'm sory for that sexual intercourse. I didnt know what to right okie?

"He didnt sleep too much, sometimes he didnt eat and just locked on his room. I dont know what to do. He becomes pale this past few days and he always mumbles your name while he's sleeping. Taehyung, my brother loves you. He really loves you. Its not obsession or lust. Its love." Taehyung looks at Jungkook who is rubbing his eyes.

"I have to go now." Taehyung nodded and Jin already leave. Jungkook opens his eyes and there he saw Taehyung sitting beside the edge of his bed. "You feel well?" Jungkook nodded. Taehyung sighs. "Jungkook sorry again." Jungkook shooks his head and hug Taehyung. "No need to say sorry. I love you and that only matters."

Taehyung smiles. "You will... Sleep.." Taehyung nodded and kiss Jungkook's lips making the younger eyes widened. "Let's sleep. I'm tired." Jungkook nodded and lay beside Taehyung.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

The sun shines brightly. Jungkook opens his eyes and smiles while looking at his precious diamond, Taehyung, sleeping peacefully beside him. He looks like an angel while he's sleeping and a monster when he's awake. Haha. Taehyung opens his eyes and smiles at Jungkook.

"Morning.." Taehyung greet in a low tone. He hugs Jungkook and hide his face on the crook of gguk neck. "Are you still sleepy?" Taehyung nodded while still feel sleepy. "Do you want me to sing a song?" Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook is good at singing. He always win in a singing contest before but he stopped when he's in high school.

🎶Know you love me boy so that I love you..
Isseojulge don't worry bout thing ma love..

Say to me if you love me..
Tell me if youre same with me..
Gumameun daeil nanobeulke
Nemeoksure gadulli datmyeon..

Know you love me boy so that I love you
Samyeongina igyeotte
Isseijulseo cham gomawo

Know you love me boy so that I love you
Eonjena igyeotte isseojulge don't worry bout a thing ma love..🎶

Taehyung snores filled the room and Jungkook just laugh. He lays Taehyung carefully on his bed and he stood up. He wash his face and brush his teeth and walks downstairs.

"Morning guys!" Jungkook hugs Jimin and Jin who have a confused face. "So you're okay now?" Jungkook nodded while smiling. "Its like Jungkook's medicine is Taehyung. Haha." Jimin said while drinking his tea. Jin smiles at his brother who is preparing breakfast for him and Taehyung. "You really love him that much." Jungkook nodded and put the foods in the tray. "Keep him Jungkook. Don't lose him." Jungkook nodded again at his hyung and walks upstairs again.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook put down the tray at the table outside his room when he hears Taehyung shouting. He opens the door and there he saw Taehyung playfully looking at his baby pictures. "Yah why are you having that?" Jungkook ask and snatch his baby photo book. "Hmmm I'm bored and you're getting our food so I find something interesting!" Jungkook just sighs. "This is interesting?" Taehyung nodded. "Yes. You're so cute when you're uhmm 12? I dont know what's your age there you so mature but a cute bunny hahahaha!" Taehyung almost burst out in tears while laughing because of Jungkook's picture that really looks like a bunny.

Jungkook just shooks his head and get their food and out it inside his room. "Cmon eat. I know you're hungry." Taehyung smiles and started eating. Jungkook just look at Taehyung who is happily eating.

"Taehyung you want kids?" Taehyung suddenly choke on what Jungkook said. He drink water and look at Jungkook with a confused face. "What are you talking about?" Jungkook just smirks and took out his phone. "Its not what you think. Look at this." Taehyung stops eating and there he saw an orphanage. "My bestfriend Yugyeom is the one who owns that. I know you liked kids so lets go there?" Taehyung happily nodded and hugs Jungkook.

"Thank you Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook smiles at him.

No. Thank you Taehyung. You chose to be with me even you still loves Hoseok.