Chapter 1

I recently attend to Larance High school and have all the top grades in my class. I was known to be the "perfect" girl, until my father's case happened. I never really had friends growing up and lived near the bay,so never had much visitors.

I drove down near the beach to get some fresh air and write what has happened in my life so far, so my mom knows what's going on in my brain these days. Everyday I go to the cliff of the beach and have some alone time, but today it turned out to be not only my space.

His name was Cameron Dallas. Turns out he's new here and his dad works for a car company. He looked like a player, and I didn't really have any intention towards him. I asked him if it was okay if I could have some alone time here and just hang. He said okay, but only I gave him my number. first time a guy would even try to come up to me and ask me anything. So, I just sighed and smirked telling him about my dad's case that happened four years ago and why I like being alone so much.

He didn't care. He said that it's not gonna change who I am and what I was going to be. I ended up just leaving the place and walking down the "Lot". Turns out he was following me to the restaurant and he acted like nothing happened. From that point I knew I had to keep some kind of distance towards this "Cameron Dallas".