1 CHAPTER

Fucking is always easy! It's important to know where to put it, and when you learn it, you graduated! In all of us, there is a stupid animal's instinct, and everything else runs unplanned!

"Clyde?"

"This time, my tigers, I do not want from you to fuck , every fucking pistol knows that. I want you to break those motherfuckers and show them how to do it, but from behind! I want you to catch them unprepared and hit the final fucking victory."

"Now drag your fucking ass, let me see you on that terrain, how you get them all on the list!"

"Clyde?"

"Yes my sugar?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"About the coach and the next championship that awaits us."

"Are you afraid you'll lose?"

"Not." I blew my head unconsciously.

"I'm thinking about fucking and how many times he's uttered in one sentence."

"What about me? Are you coming?" Larissa is not a bad girl, she's just stupid.

A nice and stupid, equally winning combination.

"I am close."

"May I now propose?"

I told her to close her eyes. I do not even know why this came to my mind. Maybe I just wanted to re-examine if she had at least a gram of brain in her strange nice head. Obviously I am wrong because for fifteen minutes she has not opened her eyes.

"I do not want you to look." I tell her when I get to the bed.

"Oh, Clyde, until you plan to keep me in the uncertainty."

I lie next to her and turn her face toward me.

"Do you want me to lick them or rub on them until they swell."

"What do you think you need, just start already."

"The night is long, and I a young lady, I have a very short fitting. Believe me, you do not want me to be fast."

I put my palm on her thin and soft waist, which I push hard enough to feel the heat that's causing me. Holding her upright with a short sigh, she pleases me to take her. With this procedure she gently pushed her back, allowing me to squeeze her arms under her back and unload her grinder without any problems. I unlock the first obstacle called Sisopregrad and I enjoy the unique case in front of me. Beige stretched and firmly stretched ready to suck and awaken the erection in my boxers.

"Please have mercy." It runs through the air as I suck the skin of the neck.

With my own index finger round my belly, I lower it down and I do not resist the urge to lick it next to the navel. I sweep my free hand beneath her panties amused by the bliss I experience every time, regardless of the face I'm watching in front of me.

Down everything is the same.

I accelerated the pace with my own index finger while licking her tongue into her lips and fiercely.

He accepts my petition with a gentle whispering on his palmed hand, swinging at him in rage.

He's obviously looking for my dick in exchange for his hand. An intermittent and accelerated mood of a muddled groan does not have any patience, and I was always on the side of a quick whistle as an ordered one.

I allow her to bite my forearms, aware of the orgasm that I have given her with just one hand.

Is not that the most important thing?

Wake up the wild side that lies in us all and find a cure for its perseverance.

Probability has never been stronger. There was no need to end up all the same at the end.

Finally, it's time for me to take care of myself.

"Oh, Clyde, what are you doing to me? That's Clyde! Do not worry about it!"

It was not the voice of an angry girlfriend but Jeffrey who entered the room without a question and decided to ruin my shoe.

Larissa screamed and pulled the cover over her face, seemingly shy and panicked, as though she had not seen nakedness before.

"I'm fucking his mother right now." I jumped out of bed and in a race I raised a shoal that hangs beneath my knees and puts it on me.

Maybe Jeffrey had a chance in his own escape that I was not faster than him. I fall down with him on the floor, putting his face on a wooden under deck that is slightly tattered.

"I need help here!" I'm looking at a Dexter who runs racing to get help.

"You are not capable. You must not dare to fuck." Jeffrey's helpless helpless hell is waiting for him. A stupid bookmaker does not like water.

You can not live in a seaside town and hate water. These two terms simply do not go together.

I grab it under my armpits and drag on the floor, enjoying a hard fight with his opener.

"Dexter, grab him by the legs." I make a friend who listens to me and barely embraces my knees.

"No no no!"

We patch him a few times, then we throw him out of the boat.

"Smoke Dick Duck." After I come up, I hear the curses I hear every day.

"Next time, knock." I respond to him and look at the purely transparent blue that is visible below us.

"Look at those girls there."

"They are newcomers. I did not meet them before." I follow the direction of Xander's view and I have something to see.

Fucking life!

"Maybe you are not, but I am." I can not believe.

"It's a cutaway and her older sister." With the never-ending view of the grave opportunity to make sure I do not get it.

"Where are you going to Clyde?"

"I'm going to say hello." I'm sure to be sure to follow him.

Just do not run away.

It does not matter to me that I will probably suck it up. It does not matter what we do not talk about since high school. It does not matter that it is still an ugly, high, pale and skinny bar from this distance.

It's important that it is there.

It broke me when I heard that she left two years ago, and that I did not even know the reason for it.

It's important that she came back.