Deh Penny

“You know what I have always wanted to do?”

Leon jumps into a shopping cart and you start running with him in it playing a thousand miles while lip syncing. “Hey so what ever happened to your boyfriend?” Leon asks and he turns around to realize you are no longer pushing him and the cart slams against a wall and you run to him. “Sorry I thought I found a penny on the ground but it was glued on the ground.”

Helping him up you drag him to the penny. “Alright Leon. Do stuff and make that penny come out.” Kneeling down he takes out his pocket knife and tries to take it out. “It won't come out. It's stuck in there.”

Looking at the sky you mumble. “Like two dogs.”

Leon turns to look at you. “What?”

“Nothing.” You say quickly and you both give each other murder stares and you cautiously take out your phone and he slowly cocks his gun.

2 hours later the BSAA And Umbrella have quarantined the entire area trying to figure out how to get the penny out of the ground.

Chris comes in screaming dressed up in a Rambo outfit shooting the penny screaming his lungs out.

Jill massages his shoulders as you hold a bucket for him to spit in. Ada walks by holding a poster that says “Round 2”

Leon slobbers seeing Ada walk by wearing a leather red dress and he makes dog whimpering noises. Not paying attention he steps in the bucket and trips on top of Jill. Chris dangerously glares at Leon who stands up gulping before being choked with a belt.

Leon-“Harder daddy!”

Chris-“What?”

Leon-“What?”

Jake comes in with a tank and aims at the penny while smoking a cigar he smirks slamming the red button that says. “Respect!”

Coughing you go up to the penny and it's still there

“Fuck…”

Ada walks by again with another poster.

“Union break!”

Sitting in the table eating sandwiches awkwardly with Leo who has a black eye and Chris whose changed outfits into his Warrior outfit. Jill taps your shoulder and you look over seeing her and Nemisesess right behind her and she waves sweetly.

Going over you point at the penny and Nemesis's looks at it trying his best to pull it out from the ground.

Leaving he comes back with a rocket launcher and you all run out of the room as everything goes boom.

“Damn..I really want that penny.”

You say tapping it and you get an idea.

Taking out your phone you make a phone call and everyone waits on the mysterious stranger to show up.

A helicopter lands and a man dressed like Neo from the matrix walks out. Stopping in front you he looks down at you with his shades reflecting you and you smile cleaning your teeth.

“Anyways.” You latch onto Wesker like a tick and jump on his back as he holds you up and you point at the penny. “Me want penny!!!” You scream and he looks down between his feet at the penny on the ground.

“Hey Wesker?” Jill says casually stopping beside him with a wicked smile. “Did you say his name in your sleep?”

Wesker keeps looking forward but she gets closer to his ear. “Did you like him going in dry? Stretching you out from the inside out?”

Wesker starts to sweat and she licks his sweat but starts to choke. “God that's disgusting!”

She walks away to wash her mouth and you giggle on his back. “Penny!”

Sighing he sets you down and he looks at the penny and the umbrella people. “You called my company for this Penny?” He asks you annoyed and you shake your head pridefully. “Yass! Penny is harder than your” he covers your mouth not wanting to hear anything that'll give him an awkward boner. “Not right now.” He says smirking and you shake your head happily.

“Don't you need anything to get the penny out?” You ask him and he takes off his shades. “All I need is ouroboros.” A scientist comes in happily with a missle of ouroboros. He is very happy that he is being useful because it's his first day.

Wesker stretches out his arm punching the missle and everyone hides behind you watching in horror as black tentacles come out and all they hear is the scientist screaming out. “Oh God no! Why!”

You remain standing with a jolly smile as Wesker passes by and Chris yelps rubbing his ass. “Something slapped my ass.” He says and everyone slowly turn their heads to look at him worried.

Looking at the penny Wesker thinks of something to motivate him in taking it out and he hears a whisper.

“Wesker is my kitty cat to my butter jelly. Or jelly butter? Jam?”

Taking a deep breath hearing your stupid comments he smashes the concrete crunching it up and he holds the penny in his hand. Walking away you’re laughing with everyone till you're pulled away by the ankle from a black tentacle and you keep laughing not realizing what's happening.

Chris yelps again rubbing his butt and Jill pulls down his jeans seeing a red line on his ass. “Looks like something whipped your ass again. So weird. It only happens when Wesker turns into that weird tentacle thing. Also have you seen y/n?”

Everyone looks around and you try crawling away from a room but a tentacle wraps itself around your mouth and your nails leave trails as you are pulled back into the room.

“Have no idea where she disappeared.” Leon muffles between Ada's breasts. Ada pulls him back from his hair slapping a tooth out of him.