GAMORA

NOT REQUESTED || SWEET

You already had a hard time concentrating on different tasks due to your ADHD/ADD, but now you struggled even more

You already had a hard time concentrating on different tasks due to your ADHD/ADD, but now you struggled even more. Ever since you joined the Guardians of the Galaxy after they saved you from prison, you had grown fond of Gamora. You knew your mother wouldn't be proud of your choices, because, let's face it, she was the adopted daughter of Thanos, master assasin and wanted for over a dozen murders. But, you couldn't help yourself, the way she smiled and the way she laughed made you all dizzy and tingly on the inside.

Seeing Gamora smile or just having her talk to you made your day. You didn't need money or power, because for as long she was around you knew you would be happy.

You were walking through the ship, and your foot got caught in something Rocket had left laying around, and you stumbled towards the ground. You would've hit the ground had it not been for two arms catching you right before your nose touched the ground. You opened your eyes and met the beautiful brown orbs belonging to none other that Gamora. Your breath got stuck in your throat, she looked so damn beautiful.

Your cheeks went red when you noticed that you were staring, and you tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear. You cleared your throat and managed to force out a 'thank you' to her, before turning on your heel and taking off in the opposite direction of where you were going. Gamora looked after you, looking like a question mark. She never understood why you always took off in the other direction when the two of you were alone together.

She chuckled to herself when she remembered the cute look you would get when you were debating if you were going to stay or go. Gamora being Gamora knew why you were acting to strange. Well, it wasn't that hard to figure out, you were a pretty easy person to read. Gamora felt her heart flutter in her chest when she thought about how beautiful you always looked. Maybe she was falling for you too, but there was no way in hell she would let anyone know that.

Authors note
How to pronounce 💓💓😍💞💖💖❤️💘💛💕??