Shit! Why does this have to happen now? Why couldn't they sealed it tomorrow? Or they could have at least warned me with their projects so I could change my plans. What now?

I heard him and his heavy frantic foot falls before I saw him. He was breathing deep but not as hard as I was. If I ever get out of this trouble I swear I would start training for an Olympic marathon just to build a stronger stamina. I mean, I just run at full speed for only five minutes and I was like suffering under an asthma attack. Meanwhile my pursuer didn't even break a sweat. Didn't that just sucks?

I walked frantically toward the end of the alley to provide as much distance as I could get. I knew it was suicide to do this. It was like cornering yourself instead of your pursuer cornering you. I'm gonna end up dead with my decisions.

I slammed on the wall repeatedly and couldn't help but futilely hope that it would break down or open at my insistance. But hello, my logical mind who hadn't work till now said, it's a concrete wall, leave it to Superman to break walls.

I looked up. The top of the wall was about eight feet. With just the right force, I might be able to reach it.

I crouched and jumped up, reaching for the edge of the wall and hold on for dear life. I tried to push myself up, groaning as my knuckles went white with the effort that didn't seem to work. My fingers gave in to my weight and I fell down. I guess Spiderman is also off my to-be-a-hero list.

I was about to try climbing the wall once more, when I noticed the footsteps stopped.

I glanced behind me. My pursuer was standing still across me. I couldn't push myself against the wall enough when he started walking towards me. My ears stood sharper as my body grew more tensed. I felt my bladder about to explode. Dung!

"W-what do you want?" I asked, trying to hide the fear from my voice. It would only encourage my pursuer to become more aggressive. His brows knotted in a way I could only name as confusion. Weird. . . "What do you want from me?"

My pursuer stopped at 3 feet length away. His brow drew even closer and he arched an inquiring eyebrow as he pocketed his right hand. Shet! He's going to pull a weapon. If it's a knife, I might be able to stand a chance and take it down or run. But if it's a gun, I'm good as dead. Oh well, goodbye world. You should have given me a nice hook up last night if you'd kill me this early.

I swallowed hard as he fumbled in his pocket. I closed my eyes in vivid fear.

"Please. I'll give you what I have. I won't fight. Just please don't hurt me. Please." I begged. Just then I heard the most insulting laugh I ever heard.

"You actually thought I'm hold-upping you?" the guy asked in between breaths.

I opened my eyes to see him mirthly laughing and holding his belly.

"You're not hold-upping me?" I asked, disbelieving.

"Of course, not! Do I looked like some ugly kind of hold-upper to you?" he asked rhetorically. He stepped closer to me. "You're really sweating hard. Lemme take care of that."

He pulled his hand out of his pocket and with it came a sky blue handkerchief.

He wiped the beads of sweat streaking my forehead and said, "I think I'm the one who caused this." He chuckled.

I blinked. Once. Twice. Until the news hit me hard. I worried over this, over nothing.

"T-then, why were you following me?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said, innocently. Nothing? Nothing!, I wanna shout to his 'innocent' face. He was following me for nothing. I was terrified to death, thinking this was my dooms day. I almost peed just for fucking nothing.