My grin turned into a knowing smile.

So you had a good time, hmm? was my lazy drawl. Glad to hear because Ive been looking forward to seeing you again.

She smiled tremulously.

Yes sir, she said in a low voice. Or should I call you Master?

I let out a short bark.

Naw, none of that shit for me, honey. Some of the other guys around here love the bowing and scraping, but its not for me. Instead, I prefer to view us as equals. Is that alright with you?

Her cheeks colored because I could tell that this wasnt what theyd taught them in training. Theyd probably told the girls that they had to be absolutely obedient, even subservient in their positions. But Im a modern guy, and thats not what rocks my boat. I like my girls feisty and sassy, and I knew Kelsey had it in her, even if right now, she was on the docile side.

But sure enough, a sparkle entered those brown eyes and she beamed back at me, that plush pout curving into a sweet smile.

Well, can I call you Trent then, instead of sir or master? Or is that too familiar? she asked saucily.

My cock twitched as I looked into those brown eyes, but she didnt back down, merely teasing me. As I watched, her tongue flickered out to stroke along her bottom lip, and fuck me but my cock jerked again, wondering what itd be like to be buried in her mouth. Or her pussy. Or her ass. Any of those three places would be good.

So I growled, eyes suddenly hot.

You can call me Trent, was my low growl. And Ill call you Kelsey.

But the brunette wasnt intimidated at all. Instead, she sat back on the lounger, those white curves on display and glanced over at me again, still with that devilish gleam to her eyes. Oh good, she said saucily. Because thats my name, so go ahead and use it.

Holy fucking shit. This girl was playful, sweet, and yet also spicy with a dash of Tabasco. Exactly the way I liked it. My blue gaze swept over her near-nude form, desperate to get inside, but it was her personality that had me entranced. I had to find out more about this enticing nymph.

So were here for round two, I said, my voice deep and growly. Do you know whats supposed to happen today?

She stretched, her arms over her head, which caused those big boobs to lift and rise, making my mouth water.

Yeah, they said, she stated casually. Youre going to train me today in what a pool girl does, and if I do a good job, I might be offered a permanent position at the Billionaires Club.

I nodded, unable to tear my eyes away from her curves.

And do you know what a pool girl does? was my preternaturally calm voice.

Her forehead creased for a moment but then Kelsey threw me a dazzling smile.

I do, she stated. I used to be a porter at the local country club, so you could say that Im prepared. I get towels for guests, serve them drinks, and also get them whatever they might need, be it a burger from the grill, some sunblock or even aspirin. The sun can get hot, you know, and a lot of people get sunstroke.

I nodded.

But the Billionaires Club is indoors, I rumbled smoothly. So what do you think you could fetch here?

She stretched again, those boobies bobbling up before settling down once more. Oh shit, her nipples were hard and I desperately wanted to take one between my teeth, shaking it like a playful puppy. But right now, it was time for training, so I forced myself to stare at the loveliness that was her face.