A sign of relief

Y/N's POV:
I open my eyes dew to the pressure I felt on the beside me as I got up I examined my surroundings.This isn't my room what happened as I talked I felt a warm hand on my back.I was a bout to scream but my mouth was covered preventing me from doing so .

As I looked down I realized it was the man from last night.It was Taehyung as I tried to get off the bed I fell to the ground. Turning to only see a hand holding my foot .Don't go he said but he was not awake he was talking in his sleep it was adorable but no I can't be thinking of that . I got to get out of here . As I slowly remove his hand I creep to wards the door only to see that it was closed . Shit !! I cursed under my breath. I heard a soft but deep voice ask  me "Were do you think your going ".

"N no where" I stuttered.He got up off the bed and came closer to me as he held my hands he said "I don't want to hurt you just trust me I just need a girl l to take care of me ".I was filled with anger and  pity. I can't, I need to find my friend but as I said that I heard my phone ringing but I don't know where it was.It was In Taehyung's pocket. He answered the phone and was so shocked  when he put it at his ear. He could hear only angry shouting Girl .It was Rose she was shouting loudly.She asked for me and taehyung made a
imuttation of my voice .She was was so worried about me .Rose was okay it was Bam Bam .He was walking  and strolled through the park from work and grabbed her to frighten her.

She kicked him in the private area and when she saw it was him she immediately helped him.
As Taehyung told her that I was out of town for some months she believed him and ended the call.