"Come on Da Xia, pour some more for me." Suji muttered, holding her cup out.

Soo grabbed the cup from Suji making Suji shout out in protest, "Suji, why are you drinking your problems away?"

"Yeah, don't tell me you're seriously drinking over Soo Ho," Eunha raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not, I'm just in the mood to drink."

"You only drink when you're hurt." Eunha pointed out, a frown forming on her face. Suji never drank, especially to the point where she's drunk. The last time she drank so much was Jun's death, and she drank by herself in her room, so everyone just found out that she got drunk by her massive hangover. Nobody has ever witnessed a drunk Suji before.

"Are you hurt by Soo Ho?" Soo softly asked.

Suji sat up and frowned at the table, "So what if I am?" Suji's words dragged a bit.

"It's okay to be hurt but you shouldn't drink your problems away," Da Xia told Suji as Suji snatched the cup away from Soo who tried to grab it back but Suji glared at her. Suji poured more sake for herself and downed it again. She sighed and set the cup down, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"I rarely drink so just let me drink for tonight. I know it's dumb and reckless to be drinking and getting drunk but I like the feeling it gives me." Suji muttered the last part quietly but everyone heard. They all glanced at each other in surprise.

"What do you mean by that, Suji?" Ah Ro asked.

Suji shrugged, "I've lost a lot of people I've loved in my life.. I thought Jun was going to be the last and that I'll make sure nobody else leaves but I think Soo Ho just walked out of my life, and it hurts."

Everyone including Da Xia flinched at the mention of Suji's deceased fiancé — cousin for Da Xia. Suji often brought him up but it was only to reminisce on the happy times they've had together.

"Do you.." Soo Yeon trailed off, eyes quite wide, "Like my brother?"

Suji kept her stare on the table making Soo Yeon gasp and an angry expression form on her face, "I'm going to kill him—"

"Huh?" Suji snapped out of her little snooze, "What? No, I don't, I just care for Soo Ho very much," Suji chuckled, waving her hand at Soo Yeon to calm her down. "I mean, Soo Ho was my first good friend that I've made in a while and he's been a special person in my life but it's sad to know that our friendship just ended because of a pointless crush."

"Your friendship didn't end—" Soo tried to reassure but Suji snorted.

"Well if it didn't then it's on pause because I know for sure that we won't be talking anytime soon."

The girls quietened down and watched as Suji started to drink out of the bottle.

"Relax girls, just let me enjoy tonight, I've had enough of my plate in the past year and letting loose tonight will really help me."

The girls understood what she meant. From Jun's death to Huang Fu's execution, it was a lot for Suji but she managed to hold herself up well. And now with this plan that's soon to take action, everyone was afraid that Suji was going to officially snap and break down, but they knew Suji was stronger than that, and they admired her for that.