silent chatting

Mordreds pov

Arthur has us in another bloody meeting. Leon is talking right now and just keeps droning on and on about the same things. I can feel myself drifting off again. Im pretty sure even arthur is trying not to dose. I spot merlin out of the corner of my eye and he looks up. We meet eyes and he looks over to leon,then to arthur,then back to me and gets a mischievous grin. Oh no...this definitely cannot be good. Suddenly i hear psst mordred i try to ignore it and try to focus on leon. Mordred i wanna tell you a story, its about the time i pulled pants arthur. My eyes widen and i choke up a bit. You okay there mordred? Arthur asks. Yep totally fine
...
...
You sure
Yes, its just a bit of a cough
I glance back over to merlin, who is hunched over and shaking
It gives the appearance that he is crying but i know that he's just holding back laughter. So i needed a key to an underground cave right, he says. Ya...go on. Well i couldnt find it on his shelf and when i went to grab his clothes i saw it on his belt. Oh god im scared now, i reply. Hehe you should be. So later he was in a meeting and i used my majic to pull his trousers down while he was talking. Oh dear lord. I have to put my fist in my mouth and slouch a bit to hide my laughter. I look back over to merlin looks entirely too amused. I ran over and being the good servant i am offered to help and so we restled on the floor and i snapped the key off. In the end i didnt even pull his pants up he did it himself. His face was so red and the council members looked ansolutley scandalized. Haha. Omg merlin, you are so stupid hehe. Ya but im a good stupid and a fun stupid...so dont judge my stupid. He said it in a sassy tone and when i look back over he puckered his lips, put a hand on his hip and wagged his finger at me. I couldnt do it anymore. I fell out of my seat bellowing laughter like no tomorrow. HAHAHAHA. I was now rolling on the floor. So stupid. I said this looking straight at merlin who promptly looked away when arthur looked over. Mordred. It was leon who spoke. You okay? Yes yes sorry i just...sorry. I got up to chuckling and with hands around my stomach i rushed out of the room.not a bad way to end a meeting huh? I heard merlins voice in my head. I stopped and waited for him to catch up to me before saying yeah it was good but you made me look like a crazy person. Yep he said popping the p i did that partly for my own amusement. He giggled and ran off before i could playfully punch his shoulder. I will get you back for merlin. Go ahead and try biatch mmm he yelled back and snapped his fingers at me.
Oh dear...
What have i gotten myself into coming here.