02

Changbin walked into the small cafe instantly earning a greeting from the baristas and a familiar voice asking if he wanted his regular. Changbin nodded at the man before joining his friend at a booth by the window.

“Hey peasant, what did you want”

Minho rolled his eyes turning to look at changin giving a slight scowl.

“Hello to you too dr.douchebag,”

(Nobody asked but that's what i call one of my principles)

Minho cracked a smile “can you come to dance practice with me.”

Changbin looked at his friend dumbfounded “oh hell no, i would rather take a scooter to the ankle six times.”

Minho groaned throwing his head back against the chair.

“Come on, please changbin.”

Minho leaned forward resting his elbows on top of the table, pleading with changbin.

“You don't have to dance, just please come.”

Changbin groaned grabbing the cup that was just placed in front of him, “thank you woojin.” The barista smiled “no problem kiddo.”

Changbin took a sip before placing down his cup sighing.

“Fine, i'll go.”

Minho jumped from his seat yelling “THANK YOU CHANGBIN. OH MY GOD THANK YOU.” The yelling caused a loud ‘sushh’ from another barista.

Minho shot the barista, hyunjin, a harsh glare responding “Hush you swine.”

Changbin let out a quiet laugh watching as minho sat back down turning to look at him.

Changbin took another sip of his coffee before meeting his friends eye. “I'll go.”

Minho smiled and opened his mouth to speak but changbin cut him off before he could manage to say anything. “I'll go, but you have to tell me why you want me to go. Truthfully.”

Minho groaned grabbing his own cup, “Fine, we recently got a new dancer on our squad and he's really good and i want to show him off.”

Changbin raised an eyebrow at minho who groaned in response before continuing.

“I think he would make a great addition to our friend group.”

Changbin stood up slinging his bag over his shoulder, he grabbed his coffee and looked at his friend, “text me the time.”

Changbin began to walk away but something grabbed him turning him around. He met eyes with his friend confusion presehi in his eyes.

“Umm changbin. Could you bring jisung.”

Changbin nodded his head letting out a small laugh, smiling as he walked outside.

“They are so in love.”

-------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapters they will get longer as we progress, unless you guys want short chapters. Just let me know thanks💙💙💙

~Rin💙