23

Kennedy groaned to herself as she woke up. She rolled over in bed and looked to tom and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek half asleep still. Kennedy glanced to the time and cursed to herself "Tom, we're late" she said as he cursed under his breathe as he stood up as they started to get ready for school. She heard tom fish downstairs as she continued to get dressed. She ran a hand through her messy dark hair as she looked to see a text off of Aimee. She sighed to herself as she sent Aimee a reply before she walked downstairs and frowned as she couldn't find tom. She found him in the garden clearing up trash from the Kelly's "tom what are you doing?" She asked "cleaning up, it's a mess" he said as they spotted rose who was looking at them "having fun?" She asked as Tom walked over and tipped the mess on the grass.

"Tom leave it" Kennedy said as she pulled tom off as tom looked to rose "this is your last morning rose or I will call the police" Tom said as Kennedy pulled in off to the car and got in next to him and looked to him as he ran his hands through his hair as she looked to him and smiled "don't let them get to you" she said as he sighed "that's easier said then done" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I'll try" he said as she smiled "I don't know how much more of this I can take" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I know" Kennedy said as she looked to him and smiled.

***
Kennedy got to school late as she walked down the hall as Steph walked out into the hallway and looked to her "I have a bone to pick with you" she said as Kennedy looked to her and frowned "oh?" Kennedy said, anxious over what Steph was going to say. She gathered she was being pulled for being late "you and Aimee need to stop your matchmaking, I know about and you both need to stop" Steph said as Kennedy looked to her and smiled "you would be well suited together though, I was only trying to help" Kennedy said as Steph looked to her "Kennedy" "okay fine" Kennedy said.

Later that day, Kennedy walked into toms office and smiled as she saw him. She saw him looking at housing listings and frowned as she sat on the edge of the desk "what's this?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed "chlo is seeking the house, didn't she tell you?" He asked as Kennedy looked to him and smiled "no, she didn't. If you wanted we could buy the house" she said as he looked to her and frowned "us?" He asked as she nodded "I have money my mum left me, we could buy it" she said as tom looked to her and smiled "maybe" tom said as the bell went as Kennedy sighed to herself and looked to him and smiled "I'll sort it, don't worry" tom said as he placed a hand on her waist and pulled her to him and kissed her before she walked off to class.

***

Later that day, Aimee and Kennedy day in french bored as fluer walked in and walked over to Steph "you cheap slag" she said as she slapped Steph as the whole class looked in shock "oh my god" Kennedy said "I know, I know that you have been having it off with Grantly" she said "no way" Aimee said as Kennedy and Aimee watched on in shock as Steph walked off ashamed. "Is it true" Aimee asked "no idea" Kennedy said. That night , Kennedy walked into the house and frowned as she saw grantly was staying "what's going on?" Kennedy asked as she walked into the kitchen and Steph looked to her and smiled "he's only staying for a few days don't worry" Steph said as Kennedy sighed "it's weird, in going to go stay with tom" Kennedy said as Steph sighed. She knew it would only be a matter of time before Kennedy left to live with him for good.