The beginning

Hi! My names Hannah. I'm 15 and currently living with my best friend Kyle. He's gay! He's 16 and We live in central london. He's great company and a great shopping partner. I have a job in starbucks and I have no other friends apart from Kyle. Everyone at starbucks hates me. Kyle says its jelousy because I'm pretty but I don't agree. Anyway, where was I? oh yeah,  I am in love with One Direction. I will meet them and oh god...Harry. The way his dark brown curls blow in the wind and the way his emerald green eyes twinkle...I love him!

At the moment, I'm sat watching "The wedding planner" on my own. Kyle is at work at Primark and should be back shortly. Shouldn't I be at work you say? I got fired. Yeah? shit I know. I had one sip of a drink and a skanky bitch called jenna grassed me up to the boss. he believed her (it was true but whatevz) because she lets him shag her so she gets a pay rise. Slut.

Anyway, okay, so I dont really have a job but thats besides the point. I mean, I did work there so when I did work there I did have a job, so technically I do have a job..

Oh gosh, here I go again. Another thing you should know is I can never srop talking or in this case, thinking.

Suddenly the front door slammed open and in walked an excited looking Kyle.

"O.M.G Han, Guess what?" he said.

"uhh, hi? im great thanks you?" I said.

"Oh sorry babe, im great but yeah guess what?"

"What?"

"One direction,' he took a breath, 'are staying,' he took another breath, damn he should really get an inhaler or something, 'at the hotel,' okay enough with the pauses already!!, 'down the road!!" Finally. Wait? WHAT! DID HE JUST SAY THAT ONE DIRECTION ARE STAYING AT THE HOTEL DOWN THE ROAD?

"REALLY?!?!?!" I yelled.

"Really! They arrive at 2, which is in 45 minutes. We should go if we wanna meet them!"

"Okay, lets go!" I ran to my room and pulled on my black high waisted jeans and a black jumper that said 'Simple but Effect' on it in light purple.

We ran out the door and ran straight down the road. Luckily, when we arrived, theyre werent that many people waiting by the gates. we ran to the front of one and waited for our heros.

Omg? this is it! I migjt meet Harry!

Suddenly a car pulled up.

"This is it!" I whispered to my self.