Sunday...

Sunday...The say before school where hell begins. Many look forward to school just to make people's lives misserable...Maybe even mine. The only thing I look forward is going with my only TRUE best friends. I talk with my friends for a while and start thinking of any way to make school disappear or even myself. Soon I recieve a text from...ugh the bitch herself...
Sofia...
You may think I'm overeating but I really dunce care ur you think that or not...like always she has to know what I'm doing so I say,"crying my ass off because I dont want to go to fucking school" but of course she never gets the hint that I dont want to go to school because of her. I say to leave me alone and begin talking with my friends again. I knew if I told sofia that I was talking to them she would make a huge fit on how she was my "best friend" and I should be with her 24/7. I kept talking for a while...
-
-
-
-
"Go to bed"
There it is...the time to enter hell.
I hung up and got my stuff ready while listening to music. Of course my dad had to come in and tell me to get off my fucking phone or he takes it away and wont gifs it back for the rest of the year. I turn my phone off and get ready to go to bed when I hear my dad call me to his room, "Keyla come here",he said. I walked over to him and he told me how my grades should be and all that shit. He got all mad when I said I already know since well...WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS FUCKING SHIT OVER 100 TIMES!!! I stormed out of the room and went to my room crying myself to sleep -of course made sure my door was locked so they wouldn't come in- and now I was entering a new thing called...
Hell.》Save Me...