~🤫Chhup Chhupke🤭~

She laid beneath while he on top of her. Their eyes locked for a brief period before he scooped down to capture her lips. Her eyes widened in shock when she realised that he was actually kissing her. She raised her right hand to separate them but he held it tightly and kept it down. He closed his eyes as he moved his lips up and down tasting her soft petals. He was about to coax her to open her mouth when he faintly heard someone saying "Cut". He was so engrossed in kissing her that he didn't pay any heed to the voice that echoed in his ears. Seconds later, he sensed that the female was squirming underneath him and then he comprehended that he lost his control. At once, he got up and ran a frustrated hand on his hair. He could again hear the director saying a "Cut"
but this time more loudly. He was to just press his lips lightly on hers but the moment he felt her lips he couldn't control himself. What was meant to be a light peck was about to turn into a full fledged passionate kiss, had he not stopped at the right time. He glanced at his co-star besides him who kept her eyes down casted while fixing herself. He wanted to apologize to her but seeing her getting conscious he dropped the idea for the time being. He thanked his stars that there was no one present in the room except the 2 actors, cameraman and the director. The rest of the crew was sent away since the actress was uncomfortable to do such scenes in front of all. He mentally thanked her as he knew it would have been a huge controversy. He could even predict the headlines for tomorrow.. "Parth Samthaan loses his control"... Parth could feel someone's intense gaze on him and he guessed as to who could be the owner of those eyes. Mustering up some courage, he looked up to see the director throwing daggers at him. For the first time, he was a bit scared of this man and inwardly chided himself for landing in such an embarrassing situation. The director tore his gaze from Parth and walked over to the cameraman whose mouth still hung down in shock; escorting him to a corner. Parth could decipher that probably the director was warning the cameraman to not leak out this news out of the four walls of this room while the poor soul nodded in fear. When their conversation was over, he walked towards the bed where he and the actress were seated. He psychically prepared himself to be blasted for his unprofessional behaviour but no such thing happened instead the director neared the actress and asked whether she was fine. She meekly nodded without uttering a word making Parth feel more guilty. The director raised her up placing his both the hands on her shoulders and got ready to leave but not before giving him a long deathly glare.

************************************

EVENING...

Parth Samthaan dressed himself up in an Armaani tuxedo looking dapper as ever. The party was kept inorder to celebrate the wrapping up of his new series. The shot he gave in the afternoon was the last one but he really doubted whether they would even incorporate it in the last episode. Keeping his thoughts aside, he came down in the hall and all the eyes stuck on him. But his eyes roamed to search the one person whom he wished to badly see tonight. Half an hour passed still there were no signs of her; he even wondered whether she would come to the party after their awkward encounter of few hours back. Giving up, he concentrated on the guests that attended the party. Another half an hour passed, he stood near the bar ordering a drink for himself when suddenly the lights dimmed and the spotlight fell on the petite female figure at the entrance.

His voice stuck in his throat as he saw his co-star Niti Taylor looking etheral in the full sleeves shimmering silver sheer evening gown. He gasped as she gracefully entered and he scanned around to see the men looking stunned. Keeping his drink down, he walked in a trance towards her, who was now standing in a corner. Eyes still fixed on her, he was just few feet away from her when he felt someone blocking his way. He was annoyed at the interruption and was about to give the person his piece of mind who had dared to cross his path. But when he looked at the person, he was surprised and gulped in fear. He really didn't wish to face this man now as he didn't want to spoil his mood. The director looked at him from top to bottom and shook his head in anger.