Chapter I [✓]

Chapter I
Hotel X Suspicious X Reunion

Yorknew City

Killua Zoldyck waited with Alluka and Gon for Leorio and Kurapika to arrive. He had to be very specific in convincing Alluka/Nanika not to make requests of any of them. He only hoped she would follow instructions. Gon was getting impatient and Killua was beginning to wonder where they were.

"Where are they?" Gon wondered, "They said they should have been here by now."

"I want to meet them, big brother," Alluka told him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Killua smiled at her, "You will Alluka," He looked around, Leorio's expected to be late but where was Kurapika?

A familiar voice shouted to them, "Gon! Killua!" They turned to see Leorio running towards them, waving a briefcase in the air.

Gon hopped off the park bench and waved. "Hey there, Leorio! Over here!" Leorio ran up to him and hugged him. He lifted him off the ground and looked at him. Putting him down again, he said, "Man, I hate to admit it but I missed you guys. Hey there, Killua."

"Yo," he waved. Alluka was sitting up now, a curious look on her face.

"You know, I keep being reminded of when you were MIA. Your dad was a jerk though. Didn't even visit you once," Leorio remembered.

"He's not that bad, Leorio," Gon defended, "I think he's pretty cool."

"Yeah, well, the entire audience was just waiting until you left to attack that guy," Leorio pointed out, "Who's that?"

"Oh, this is Killua's younger brother, Alluka," Gon told him.

"Mo-ron, she's a girl!" Killua corrected. (since none of the other Zoldycks are in sight, I'm just going to say "she" seeing as Killua's the only one here. If another Zoldyck is there, I'll say "he" for Alluka.)

"Well, which is it?" Leorio asked, confused. Gon shrugged.

Alluka stood up, "Hello! I'm Alluka!"

"Uhh, nice to meet you Alluka. I'm Leorio. Hey have you guys seen Kurapika?" he asked them.

"We thought you might have seen him," Killua answered.

"No. Well, that's him for you. He probably got sidetracked looking for the eyes of his people. We should go."

"No. I trust Kurapika. He'll be here! I know it!" Gon said.

"If you think so Gon," Killua said. Kurapika arrived right when he said that.

"Hey Gon, Killua," he said.

"Kurapika!" Gon said, waving.

"Hey there," Killua chuckled.

"I am right here, you know," Leorio grumbled.

"Sorry, Leorio," Kurapika said.

"We thought you'd forgotten. Of course, it was Gon over there who decided to wait," Killua said. Gon just laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I always knew you were gonna come, Kurapika," Leorio lied.

"Yeah right. You were the one saying we should leave him!" Killua said.