chapter one

Lila's POV...

I wake to my alarm and realize i have school. Today is the first day of school and am pretty happy about it. I haven't seen my friends in so long my mom is pretty strict and have to home at 5:00 so i dont make any plans because i sleep tell 3p.m the latest.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to shower and shave my legs and do my hair with my shampoo and conditioner i absolutely love it, it smells so good and it makes my hair look longer when dired and straightened.

I get ready and do my hair and make-up i just wear eyeliner, and mascara on special times. I go down satirs and make me breakfast i wake up before my mom so i just get ready and go. I get my food and get my bag and walk to the bus stop i'm 17 and dont have a car my mom doesnt have the money for it and my dad is a ass so i dont ask him anything.

The bus pulls up and get on there were a couple other people at the stop and i was the first to get on. The stop i get on is the first stop the bus stops at so i go and sit in the very back.

We go to the last stop and no one has sat next to me untill...

:::::PLEAES READ:::::

I am not the best speller so sorry for my mistakes. vote and comment? i dont really have a shcuduell but i will update when i free so it sould be often...

Twitter:@Britni_harris

Instagram:@britni_919

snapchat:britni_919

no porn pleaes