"Yah! Taehyung dont leave me there!" Jungkook says while keeps inhaling but Taehyung seems not notice that he's already there. "Hey Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted but Taehyung seems not to care. "Tae-" Jungkook didnt finish his word when Taehyung smack his head. "Dont be so noisy! I'm concentrating at my game!" Jungkook just stare at Taehyung who is happily playing video game.

They look like a couple who ia fighting because of video games. Jungkook just watch Taehyung's happily playing and someyimes he laughs when Taehyung lose. "Are you finish?" Taehyung didnt answer when suddenly he shouted. "I won Jungkook! I won!" Taehyung said and hug the latter. They stop for a second and Taehyu ng immediately pulls away from the hug. "Yeah you won." Jungkook says while chuckling.

"Excuse me Mr's. This is your prize. Thank you!" The worker said and Taehyung bows. "That's your prize?" Jungkook says while pointing the teddy bear Taehyung hold. Taehyung nodded.

"Where do you want next?" Taehyung eyes brighten when Jungkook says that. "I want to go to the arcade." Jungkook eyes widened. "Arcade!? No way!" Taehyung smirks at the latter. "Don't tell me that a Mr. Jeon Jungkook is afraid of heights?" Jungkook shooks his head. "Am not! Lets go." Taehyung holds Jungkook's arm and excitedly go to the arcade.

"Jungkook are you sure you can do this?" They chose to go to roller coaster cause Taehyung wants that but Taehyung thinks that Jungkook really cant made it. "I-I can." Jungkook says. He admits he's afraid of heights. He just really dont want to look at heights. "Okay." Jungkook looks at Taehyung who is walking in the opposite direction. "Hey where you going?" Taehyung turns around. "Yah! Dont fool me! I know you're afraid of heights! You become sweaty look! Lets just eat I'm hungry!" Taehyung pouted and leave Jungkook.

---------------->>>>>>

"Are you happy?" Jungkook aska Taehyung who is eating happily. Taehyung nodded. "Yes. Thank you ggukie~" Jungkook almost choke on what Taehyung says. He continue eating when he notice Taehyung's eyes are locked in someone. "T-Taehyung?" Taehyung didnt look at him and Jungkook became curious right now. He looks at were Taehyung's eyes is and thee he saw Hoseok and Mina. Kissing.

He looks again to Taehyung who is crying. He knows that Taehyung loves Hoseok and he doesnt like that. He don't know the reason but he dont want Taehyung to be inlove with Hoseok.

"Taehyung-" Taehyung stoods up and fix his things. "I wanna go home now." Jungkook didnt respond and just pay the bill before he follow him.

Taehyung seems so quiet while they are in the car. Sometimes Jungkook catch a glance to Taehyung who is staring outsidw the car window. He just sighs and focua his eyes on the road. Why does he loves Hoseok? What's special to that guy? Jungkook asks to himself.

As they reach Taehyung's house, Taehyung didnt say anything but a thank you only. Jungkook feels worried for the guy and its because of Hoseok. He goes back to his house in a bad mood.

"What happens?" Hoseok asks Jungkook. Jungkook just glare at him and walks toward his room.

"What's wrong with him? Hoseok did you do something to him?" Hoseok didn't respond and just look to the way we're Jungkook walks. Jin also looks at Hoseok. "Maybe he's on a badmood right now. Lets just let him." They all nodded on what Jimin says but Hoseok knew what happens.

He's mad at me because Taehyung saw me and Mina kissing lately. He loves Taehyung. Hoseok just shrugged his toughts and continue reading his book.

------------------>>>>>>>>

"Mom! I'm going!" Taehyung shouted from the sala. "Okay! Take care!" Taehyung answer's a yes and walks outside their house. He suddenly remembers what he saw yesterday. He just sighed heavily and started to walk.

He feels someone follows him while he's walking. He started to walks fast as he could when someone grab his both arms. "W-Who are y-you!!?" Taehyung tries to pull his hands off to the two males but they are too stronger. Taehyung was about to respond but its too late.

-------------------->>>>>

"Yah... Okay thanks.." Jungkook ended the call and drives his car on the left side of the road when he sees someone familiar.

"L-Let go of me!!"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted but its too late cause the car already leave. He starts the engine of his car and follow the car were Taehyung is.

Jungkook starts to dial the number of Jin but no one answers. He slam the drive wheel harshly making the people in the road look at him. "Where the fuck they are!!??" Jungkook goes to the right side of the road and there he saw a kind of abandoned building. He immediately park his car and walks through the building.

As he goes inside all he can see our boxes in any side of the building. "Taehyung! Taehyung!" Jungkook calls but no one answer. Where are you Taehyung?

He goes at the second floor when he hears someone laughing.

"What if... We do something from him?"

"Hmm sounds good.."

Jungkook harshly open the door and there he saw Taehyung tied in a chair while suffering on his own. "Who are-" the black haired male didnt finish his word when Jungkook already knock him down. Jungkook looks at the yellow haired man and punch him into his jaw harshly before he kick the two in their stomach.

Once he's done to them, Jungkook goes near Taehyung and untied him. "J-Jungkook.." Jungkook can feel Taehyung is hardly breathing. "We will go home okay?" Jungkook lifts up Taehyung and Taehyung just buried his face on the crook of Jungkook's neck.

------

As they arrive at Jungkook's house, Mr. Choi seems so worried for Taehyung. "Where's Jin hyung?" Jungkook asks Mr. Choi while walkinh upstairs, holding Taehyung in his arms. "Uhmmm he have a business meeting.." Jungkook nodded. "Just go back. I can hadle it by myself." Mr. Choi nodded and walks downstairs.

Jungkook lay Taehyung on his bed and lock the door of his room. Jungkook looks worriedly to Taehyung. "T-Tae what did they do to you?" Taehyung looks at him and gulps. Taehyung can feel uneasy through his body. He started to feel his eyes become glossy but he dont want Jungkook to do what his body want.

"J-Jungkook..." Jungkook hold Taehyung's hand softly. "Taehyung what happen?" Jungkook also notice the uneasy in Taehyung's body. He suddenly notice that the boy was touching himself infront of him.

"Did they... Did they let you drink a sex drug?" Taehyung didnt know how to answer. He badly wanted to be touched. His tears flow down from his cheeks and Jungkook also didnt know what to do.

"J-Jungkook.." Jungkook looks at him nervously.

"Jungkook...touch me.."