~ chapter 3 ~

Beginne am Anfang

***

Levi followed the gang glaring at hanji that was wrapping her arm really close to Eren. "hmm...." he let out a soft groan and narrowed his eyes towards mike who was sniffing Eren's neck. oh no he did not... Rivaille sudenly grabbed Eren's arm and walked more faster than the others leaving them behind.

Eren gasped at the sudden dragging as he was pulled closer to levi and felt an arm wrapped around his neck and a hamd on his shoulder that pulled him closer to Rivaille's body. His cheeks started to melt getting quite red. He could smell the deep cologne Rivaille was wearing.  Eren started into Rivaille's neck before he burried his nose in it smellinh the cologne. "hmm.... " he letbout a soft moan. Rivaille gasped and looked over at Eren a light blush spreading around his cheeks at the sudden moan. "tch... brat!" he pushed Eren away from his neck and rubbed it.

Eren bowed his head quickly. "I-Im so sorry sir!! b-but... you smell so good.... I wanted to... smell closer..."

Rivaille just glaref and kept walking Leaving Eren behind, regretting the choice he made of leaving him behind. he wanted him close. he felt something more towards him than just an employer. something way far more than that. he scoffed all the way to a bar.

***

Erwin sat in one place laying his back on a comfty rubber chair, mike sitting across and Eren next to him. Hanji across Eren and Levi next to Eren making him the middle one. Levi was way close to Eren there shoulders touching. "u-um... can you move a little bit to your side..."

Eren said softly pointing to the side Rivaille should go to move away.

"what? I belive the question is. can I move closer to you?" he said and got more closer to Eren feeling the Heat of his body and hearing his breath.

A blush spread around Eren's cheek. "T-thats... um... I cant breath..."

Eren said softly. 

Rivaille scoffed and moved away from Eren leaving his side.

Eren now felt a bit lonely when He didnt felt Rivaille's body heat and felt a bit cold.

"Well then! Eren! Do you Drink!?" Hanji said ordering a couple of wine bottle for all.

Eren gasped at the sudden question and shaked his head. "I haven't drinked before..."

Erwin smirked. "oh Really? wonder what happened at Levi's office"

Levi scoffed and turned his gaze away. "Eren was cleaning my desk and had to move it around."

Erwin smirked. "sure he did."

Armin came through the front door and Erwins smiled moving away from the group and taking armin away.

there goes one. Eren said in his mind as hanji poured wine in his cup and handed it to him. "Here! drink!"

Hanji smiled. Eren took the wine cup and smiled, when he took only just a sip he coughed and placed the cup down.

Rivaille let a small chuckle.  "ha. the brat can't even drink like a man."

he teased and got closer to him. "mind if I help?" He said with a smirk.

Eren blushed and shaked his head quickly. "n-no no! im fine I can drink." he closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them. Hanji and Mike.  GONE

"eh?" he looked around for them only Rivaille at his side.

"well then. just you and me." he said with a sligh smirk. he took the cup of wine and took a sip, placing his fingers in Eren's chin pulling him closer, then pressing his lips against him, making hid mouth open and he let the wine pour inside his mouth with the kiss.

Eren blushed way red to the sudden kiss and the liquid going down his throat. He felt his body getting hot and pulled Rivaille down and kissed back way deep and fell on the rubber seats smooching to Rivaille.

But Rivaille pulled back suddenly and sat formally.  "tch. pervert brat." he said looking away hidding his soft blush. Eren sat up again and looked at the wine. There food came suddenly and both of them started eating. Rivaille taking sips of Eren's wine cup and Eren blushing everytime he did it.

***

When Rivaille and Eren walked out of the Restaurant, Rivaille took Eren to an alley and pinned him down against a wall and kissed him roughly, but passionate.  a deep kiss with tongue. HON HON HON~♡

Eren blushed deep red and swirled his tongue with Rivaille some drool rolling fown his chin and then being licked by rivaille then kissed again.

after a few minutes of deep french kissinh Rivaille pulled back leaving Eren waitbout air hearing his deep breaths for air. Rivaille smirked andnkissed his cheek softly then left the alley.

***

GOD DAMN THAT FUCKING PLAYBOY! Eren said in his mind and fell face planting on his bed and groaned muffled in frustration. "god dammit... he kisses sp hot and well...." he rolled on the bed facing the ceiling, touching his lips.

Shit... im falling so hard for him.