Chapter 1 : "Who the fuck is this guy?"

"Can i have a... uuuuuh..." great, another idiot buying whitout thinking about it beforehand. "Do you need time to think about it?" i say, but he keeps saying "uh".

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuh, can i have a... hmmm... maybe a... a... a coffee whit milk and a croissaint?" he says with such an illiterate face. "Sir" i sigh while i look at him whit disappointment "the mc cafe its right next to us". "oh" he says "well then i'll have spaghetti". "Do you mind if i pass you to my coworker?".

The day has been pretty fucking boring. I begin to question the mental capabilities of the people from this town.

Then, all of a sudden...

This weird ass guy on a pink lycra suit comes out of nowhere and starts screaming and screeching like an autistic child

"AAaaAAA HAMBERGER PLESS. HAMBERGER PLEESSS"

"What in the goddamn fuck" i say while he approaches me

"Can i hab hamberger plees" he says right after jumping on the counter. "Uh, excu--" words try to get out of my mouth, but his high pitched voice covers mine. "I SAiD HamBERGER PLESS"

He glares at me for the longest 6 seconds of my life. I could smell that stench of liquor. Was he really drunk? Where did he came from? Who the fuck is this guy?

And then, another guy comes in

"PINK GUY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"

He had a strong raspy voice. Sounded like he smoked cigarettes since he was 5 years old. He had glasses, and a red stain on his shirt. Im not sure if the stain was blood or tomato sauce. He looked like he was 40 years old or something.

"Excuse me, whAT IS GOING ON?" i screamed with a weak voice "if you guys dont leave right now i will have to call security". "Oh sorry lady. My-- friend had a wild night, you know what i mean?" He said while looking at me whit the creepiest face i've seen. "Its 3pm..." "uuh..."

He ran away holding the hand of the pink dude while screaming. He was running like a 3 year old kid.

I was so confused.

I headed home. It was midnight. I got to my apartment, and i sat on my bed. I could hear some screams from the neighbors next to me. It sounded like they were arguing, i could also hear other voices, more than 2 persons were there. I just moved some months ago so i already was a little bit used to the screams. I never saw anyone getting in or out , so i never saw who lives there either. I was curious to see who was that loud guy, how he looked like. I supposed it was a dude, i mean, its a woman capable of having such a raspy ass voice?

I taked the chance, and i knocked his door.

"Hello? Its- Its everything okay?"

----------

damn im tired lol smd