"You ran to someone off stage as well, can you tell me who it is?" Brendon asked curiously. 

Julian glanced off stage to where Nova stood and what he wanted more than anything was to bring him out here and show him off to everyone. "I would love to show you but they get overwhelmed very easily and I don't know if the screaming fans will exactly help their situation." 

"Maybe the audience can try and be a bit quieter for them? I'm sure we all want to meet this mystery person right folks?" Brendon asked turning towards the crowd with a charming smile. They all shouted yes back to him before trying to be silent as much as they could manage. 

Julian smiled in appreciation before standing up and looking towards Nova who had wide and terrified eyes. He knew, more than anyone, that Nova was extremely nervous about being judged by his fans. 

"I'll be right back, give me a minute," Julian told the host before moving back to the side of the stage, stopping in front of Nova. "I know, you don't want to come out, but I just want everyone to know how much I love you and how you're mine." 

Nova was still frozen, not knowing if he could go through with it or not. His mind running with millions of thoughts. 

"You're seriously going to put him in this type of situation," Jack's voice hissed out from beside them. 

Julian threw a glare his way as he rested his hands on Nova's shoulders and moved so Jack was blocked from his view. Looking back to him, Julian made sure Nova was looking into his eyes. "Nova, I know how scared you are, but I have never wanted my fans to meet someone more than I want them to meet you. I promise it will only be for a few questions."

Nova twitched his fingers at his sides but swallowed hard and looked from Julian out towards the stage. "You'll be next to me the whole time?" 

Julian took his hand and intertwined their fingers together while nodding his head quickly. "Of course, I'll never leave," Julian said in an amused tone with a smile and squeezed Nova's hand. 

Nova looked back to Julian and let out a breath he was holding in, "okay. Okay, I'm alright to go out." 

Julian leaned down and pecked his lips mumbling, "if at any point it gets to be too much, squeeze my hand as hard as you can and I'll immediately bring you back here alright?" 

Nova nodded, tightening his grip on Julian's hand. "Alright." 

Julian gripped his hand back and walked confidently back towards the stage with Nova at his side. He didn't hide their joint hands at all as they walked into the view of everyone. Just as they promised, the audience tried their best to stay quiet, but of course, there were a few loud murmurs among them. 

Julian expected this though. He kept stealing glances at Nova to make sure he was alright as they both sat down on the couch. He could see how nervous he was, his wide hazel eyes darting around the audience, looking for any judging eyes. 

"Hello there," Brendon said rather softly. He could see just as well as everyone else could how anxious Nova was. 

Nova flickered his eyes back to the host and swallowed the hard lump in his throat, almost cringing when he stuttered out, "h-hello." 

Julian immediately pulled their joined hands up and kissed the back of Nova's making the photographers face flush red as he heard some of Julian's fans coo an 'aww'. 

"I'm guessing you were the he Julian was referring to huh?" Brendon grinned as he folded his hands on the desk.

Nova nodded with a shy and small smile, looking from the host to the audience then finally back to Julian, the sight of him making his whole body relax instantly.