meet the devil himself

(A little author's note here it's going BAD but some what GOOD in here oof and my oc will be with K D. Oh and k d means king dice deal with it and sorry king D's fans He's mine this chapter!)  devils~ pov:'
I was doing the usual make deals and mess with people in the Casino but I saw three cups in my casino the two of them I recognize.....the cup brothers.... Cuphead and mugman .... But who's this fine gal with them?'said devil.
(Y/n)~ pov:
'i walk with friends cuphead and mugman I was wondering what in name of elder kettle. Was we in the DEVILS CASINO until I saw him the devil himself oh boy this devil didn't seem to mind mugman and cuphead but me? He just stared at me and saw him looking at me in weird way' said (y/n).
mugman :3 pov: 'I was looking at devil and look at (y/n) in a weird way , the devil likes HER cuz cuphead knew I like  Cala Maria oh boy that was something ok move on your probably wonder why your reading this? Well cuz your bored or want this reader-Chan~? ( Gosh darn it muggy you broke the fourth wall!!)sorry!(not helping it) ..welp yeah'  (sorry about that folks!).
Cuphead~$ pov:
' if the devil think laying on finger on (y/n) he's DEAD nobody thinks about flirting with (y/n) he has another thing coming! And reader-Chan~? And other readers? If your. Reading this and being (y/n) your dead (NOT YOU TOO 😭 , (y/n).

is just a character in this book so Don't threaten the readers out there or I erase you from this book capich'e ? ) yes ma'am..so yeah that's from me!' (Soooo sorry about cups) (y/n)~pov: 'think he a hasome devil. To me ' (cuphead: ''nooo (y/n)! Don't do it '' reader-Chan(me): "you know she can't hear you" (y/n): "yes I can" (me):"Wth"  ) (me): 'that's it folks that's part just comment if want more of this or different stuff ?' K D: 'pls comment for more' wow nice I reach to 363-words.