The Truth and The Trio of Veelas

Beginne am Anfang

-Now, let's go to the ceremony, remember Angel, the one we saw godfather and Uncle Serius did during their wedding.

-Of course

-Now put yourself in front of us, Harry.

He executed and joined his left hand to Angel and the right to Draco. The three boys closed their eyes, with the same voice the twins said, "Me Angel / Draco Lucius Malfoy agrees to be Harry's husband, I swear to belong to him and obey him forever, repeat! "

-Mr Harry James Potter agrees to be the husband of Angel and Draco, I swear to belong to them, but his instinct pushed him to change the last part, and protect them forever

No sooner had he finished speaking than a ball of golden light enveloped all three of them and exploded, giving off a remarkable amount of energy. Then, opening their eyes, they saw a shower of golden stars falling on them.

-That's wonderful. Harry said

-Whoah, it's too good!

-Angel, Harry! The ceremony is not over! A look at his brother, Angel understood.

-Close your eyes Harry.

The twins leaned over and kissed their husbands. Harry, surprised, opened his eyes to see an enchanted show, two little red angels like a tomato. He smiled and kissed them on the joy, the result was that the twins were even more red.

-You are even more cute when you are red.

-Harry stop making fun of us!

Harry, laughed again. But a voice cut him quickly in his enthusiasm.

-There! Here! the monster, that's where you hid, we looked for you everywhere ...

Harry's tremors came back and he paled considerably. Noting that, the twins moved between the brown and the hot air balloon that was threatening him.

-You, the little ones, stay away from here, I have accounts to settle with this monster.

"What do you want from Harry? He is not a monster. Spit Draco

-By you, you look a lot more like that. The insulta Angel

-I will teach you to be insolent, you will see what wood I warm.

Those words were enough to get Harry out of his thoughts, he would not allow his cousin to hurt his husbands, those who were the first to be nice to him. He took his courage in both hands and stood in front of his cousin despite his fear.

-Let the quiet Dudlay, it's me you came to see.

you! little monster i would take care of me later, mom is very angry. For the moment, I'm going to break their pretty faces.

No sooner said than done, Dudlay rushed to the twins, but Harry, who was counting on keeping his promise, grabbed his cousin's hand. Dudlay reflexively throwing Harry on the wall behind the bush.

Paf ...

Harry's head banged against the wall, the twins rushed to help their companion get up but he lay on the floor, unconscious.

Lucius and Severus came running, it was already half a day they were looking for the twins, who escaped from the vigilance of their nurse. They had located them thanks to their magical forces mixed with this impressive force that was not normal.

Finding them, they remained speechless in front of the show, the twins never cried, especially in public, unless really something serious had happened

-Angel, Draco, something is wrong?

Seeing their godfather and father, the twins pulled their hands toward the unconscious body of the brown.

-It's hurt, help him please.

-Good, now the boys, we know he has nothing serious you can let go.

But the twins were stubbornly holding the wounded man's hand since ... well since we saw them. Severus sighed wearily, he was tired, since this morning when he had just got up, Lucius had called him to look for twins, then the search had lasted for hours, then the care of the kid and now the stubbornness of his godchildren: all that to say that Severus was about to crack. The little brown boy intrigued him a lot, partly because of his aura of magic, the one he had felt mixed with those of the twins, and his ability to heal quickly.

-Ok, I understand but tell me at least who is this boy?

-It's our husband ..

Lucius and Severus were looking at each other, but what is this story ?!

-You can develop your answer. Lucius said in a cold voice, he too was in a bad mood.

The twins then told all their adventures: their meeting, their wedding, hot air balloon, Harry's wound, the leak of the cousin of the brown man after seeing the blood of him. As the story progressed, the two men turned pale.

According to Lucius' audit of the marriage ministry, this wedding story was not a joke story, the link had been created, it was a sacred marriage bond so the level was the highest, a soul-sister connection, he could not be defeated. After a long moment of silence, Severus asked for the name of the wizard, because it was one, even if the twins did not know.

-He's called Harry.

And Severus suddenly turned to Lucius as if he knew something so Lucius did not know before he blossomed. Seeing his friend, Lucius sighed and pulled out his wand.

-Enervatum, after leaving a little time for our dear Severus to recover, he continued, well now, tell me what you discovered!

Severus took a deep breath before letting go of the boom.

-It's Harry, Harry Potter, the Survivor, I saw the scar on his forehead but I did not make the connection.

Hearing these words, Lucius' face lost all color, making him look like a specter.

-But it's not possible, it can not be Potter, otherwise it can not be the companions of my sons, even if they are not yet in possession of their power, they are still Veelasantiquus or veelas their companion must also be one of them. But the blood of the ancient veelas can flow only in the pure blood of the wizard, he can live in the blood of human and or a mixed blood who do not have enough energy or magic, and you know everything like me that Potter's mother is a mudblood ... unless ... unless ...

He let his sentence hang by looking at his best friend in the wide eyes of his friend, who had just understood what Lucius meant.

-No, no it's not possible Lucius, Lyli is the mother of Potter, you have not seen his eyes, they have the same eyes.

After a long reflection, Lucius replied:

-You forget that the Black family is known for their gray or green eyes, like Potter.

-You mean it's the boy who's the boy's second father? But they are like brothers these two, never James would have any relationship with Serius, except fraternity. Besides, he would have told me no, if he had been with Potter.

-It's true, but you forgot that there is another Black

-...?

-I am talking about Regulus ...