DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award

Start from the beginning

It's sad to face the reality, but yeah we really don't deserve them. 

I just answered the MC's question when we got an award and I really meant it, it is really for her.

Because....

Im so stupid for letting her go. 

It looks like I don't trust her.

What if she can wait for 2 years?

What if she waited for me?

What if I didn't give up on us?

What if we were together now?

I was that happy years ago. Because she is my happiness, but I just lost it. I LOST MY HAPPINESS.

Full of "What if?" is inside my head. 

What if I didn't let her go?

***

Taehyung's POV 

Blackpink is now performing and Jennie's dress is too short and it's bothering me. We will be the next performer. And later after our performance I'll give her my jacket. I hate to see her with too short dresses and so revealing. But she is an Idol and she needed to wear those one. But she is beautiful even though in pajamas only. -_-

I'm giving my best while performing but Jennie didn't even give a glare to us while performing and it hurts. But I understand her, and suddenly when we are now near to the end Lisa and her stand up and I think they are going to the comfort room. So after our performance I went straight to the ladies comfort room and I was right she is there cause I can hear Lisa's voice. But I just choose to wait for them outside while catching my breath. 

"Unnie what did you notice about Jisoo noona and Jin oppa's answer?" I heard Lisa asked Jennie.

"Hmmm... nothing interesting besides Jin oppa seems like answering our unnie." Jennie answered and they laughed.

Actually I also notice it seems Jin hyung answered Jisoo noona.

"I'm not really comfortable at this dress arghhhh!!!" I heard her whined.

"We need to go now unnie, maybe they are now looking for us" Lisa said.

When they went out of the comfort room, it seems she did not notice me. So I approached her first.

"Uh-uhmmm so Jennie, I know we're not in good condition but please take it." I said and held my jacket to her. "Your dress is too short and it's bothering me and I can't take how the other idols and the other men look at you. They seems they are ha---"

"So why do you care?" She asked and cutted me.

"Of course I care because----"

"Like what you said three years ago, I'm Jennie and your V and we can't be. In this industry we can't have a lot of interaction because it is just one click and we will be on social media. So why do you care? I don't need you and your care." She said.

She is really hurt.

"Unnie I'll go first. BYEEEE!!!" Lisa said and ran away without Jennie.

Jennie looked pissed about what Lisa did. But I thank Lisa for doing that.

"I know you didn't need me. I know you don't care about what I feel but, I understand. I hurted you but please...." I held her hand and pulled her inside the girls comfort room. She got her hand but I didn't let her get it. "Please, please let me do this," 

I hugged her.TIGHTLY. And a tear escaped from my eyes. I miss her so damn much, but I don't want her to see me crying so I wiped it before I face her and smiled.

"Thank you. Please get this after this I won't get too close to you anymore, I'll keep my distance. I promise. I want you to be happy and you seem happy Jennie, sorry for all I have done I know I hurt you and I am always sorry for that. I love you. " I said and cupped her face and kissed her forehead. 

I leaned in close to her and put my jacket in my waist. And I left.

When I go back to our table they are asking me what happened but I just smile at them and tell them I'm okay.

And a minute after I came back Jennie also came back and I smiled when I saw my jacket on her waist she didn't remove it.

***

Jimin's POV 

When Taehyung leaves faster after our performance we are wondering where he will go. But when he went back and said he was okay I didn't believe him. And I saw Jennie behind him having V's jacket on her waist. Hmmm.... Did something just happen? I mean did they talk already?

"Okay and for the last and new award for today's night is the "Slaying All Time Idol" or what we called the "SATI" award. And this for both male and female Idol." And we all got surprised so this is the main purpose of the event for us to know who will get the SATI AWARD.

Hmmm,... everyone seems interested and excited...

"SATI Awards goes to BLACKPINK and..." woah they won " And BTS!!!!" The fans screamed so loud it looked like the arena was going to explode. WOAH and ArmyLink since then...

Blackpink went first and we followed. 

Jisoo-Jennie-Lisa-Rosie-Me-Suga-Jungkook-Jhope-RM-Jin-Taehyung. 

Rosie accidentally almost fell down cause she stepped the wrong stairs. She's lucky I'm at her back so I got her.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The fans screamed loudly.

"Woahhhh, the fans are getting wilder!!!" The MC said.

I help My Chaeyoung... wait, is she still mine??? But whatever, I'll still call her mine. I helped my Chaeyoung to stand up. I saw her blushed. She just bowed at me and went to the stage. So we proceed.

"Okay BTS Jimin and Blackpink Rose kindly get your award here..." The MC said so we go to the side of the stage while the others are in the middle we get it and back to our members. We are also the one who is asked to say our speech. 

I'll let MY Chaeyoung speak first.

"So hi guys..." The fans screamed. Her charisma really attacks the fans. I just stared at him all the time. "Thank you for this SATI Award. We really didn't expect this. Thank you to all that voted. Saranghae, kamsahamnida Blink and... Army's" And the fans screamed... 

"Okay Jimin it's your turn your spacing out, stop staring at Rosie" The MC said and all the fans are now getting wilder than wild.

"Sorry, can't help but to look at her, she is so pretty right?" I asked all the people here and they all shouted.

"YESSSS!!!!"

"So btw guys, Thank you for this award, thank you Blinks and Army and for those ARMYLINKS there!!!" I shouted and they got alive. "Thank you so much and for the TEAM BLACKBANGTAN thank you!!!" I said.

"Woahhh it seems Jimin knows all your fandoms ahhh, ARMYLINKS, Let me hear you screamed!!!! The MC shouted the arena get alive and the DJ played a mashup song of us. 

We bowed to all the people. Thank you so much ARMYLINKS from the bottom of my heart.

***

( A/N: ) 

~ It's a long chapter guys, I'm in the mood.... Please keep on supporting me and reading this story. Kamsahamnida ~