"Those two have always been like this," Diane sighed, smiling as she watched the two arm wrestle.

"Like what?!" Hawk shrieked back, loosing his footing and beginning to free-fall with me and Diane. I was falling just above her knees, where I had been previously sitting. Her weight caused her to fall faster than I did- Giants were also strangely aerodynamic. It was weird.

"Childish," We said in unison, and I grinned, adding afterward; "But it's more fun this way."

"Our record was 351 out of 700, my favor, right?" Ban yelled over the crashing of the surrounding room.

"You sleeptalking?" Meli retorted, grinning. "I'm the one with 351 wins!"

"I'm pretty sure that was me~" Ban replied, his voice sing-songy.

"The captain's serious face is so cute!" Diane squealed.

Hawk shouted, "I don't want to be flattened pork! Someone help meeee!"

"They're such idiots," I smiled, watching the two as fond memories of their other arm wrestling matches ran through my mind. How did I get put into a team with such weirdos?

Ironic, coming from me.

The whole building was coming crashing down, and I could already hear the structures that were below us coming into contact with the ground. It took only a few more moments for us to reach it as well, surrounded by dust and the crumpled cement that used to be Baste Dungeon, home of the Weird Fangs.

I looked up at the sky. "Huh, it's dusk already? That took way longer than I thought."

"No wonder I was starting to get hungry!" Diane replied, smiling.

"You're always hungry," I laughed, causing her to huff in embarrassment, moving one of her pigtails in front of her mouth.

"How did I survive that?!" Hawk yelled before turning to Meli and Ban. "You two are ridiculous! You could've killed me!"

"Anywaaaayy," Ban said, ignoring Hawk entirely as he stood at his full height and turned toward the captain. "I'm happy to see you again captain~" he then turned toward me and Daine, "and you guys too, I guess."

I stuck my tongue out, blowing a raspberry at him in response, while Diane shouted "You're mean!" We all laughed as Hawk helped Cennette up. She had been rather surprised by the sudden destruction of the building, so she was a little stunned. She had gotten a few cuts and bruises, although, like Elizabeth, it was nothing too serious.

Diane stood up, wiping off all of the dust that had collected across her body. I did the same, jumping down off the pile of rubble and stretching a little bit. Everyone eventually followed after me and we began to head back toward town, where the villagers had gathered. They were at the very edge of the village, gawking at the sight of Baste being destroyed. Several people were yelling out their thoughts, trying to get some answers, no doubt.

"The entire thing?!"

"I can't beleive it!"

"How did this happen!"

"Was it the Sins?"

"Or maybe the giant we saw earlier, who was with (y/n)!"

"Wait, look! Some people are coming!"

Cennette has run ahead of us, with the other villagers who had been freed from imprisonment. She was the first one the townsfolk noticed. Several people yelled out her name, happy to see her again after her kidnapping. Too bad I hadn't heard about it beforehand, I probably could've gotten her back sooner.... They then noticed all of the people who were being kept prisoner running out, as they had gone ahead of us as well. I don't remember seeing any of them escape.... Eh, it's probably because they went out a different way or something.