"What did you do with Diane?!" I growled, moving my hand away from my hip and into fists. The guy didn't give off very much of an aura, meaning his strength wasn't very high. I could take him on easily without having to use that.

"Where she is does not concern you, sin." He replied, throwing a punch down at me. I jumped up, easily dodging the attack.

"It does, asshole. So tell me where she is. Now!" I threw a punch back at him, hitting him directly in the center of his mask. He stumbled backward, but regained his footing relatively easily. He got back into a fighting stance almost immediately, chuckling.

"You're weaker than I presumed. You must be one of the weaker sins," he mocked, kicking me while I was falling from where I had jumped. I flew into a small collection of trees, which had gathered together near a small hill, behind which I saw the man and his son run and hide behind. I flew through four or five trees before I managed slowed myself down, skidding across the grass and leaving streaks of exposed earth where my feet had dragged across the ground.

"Fine. You asked for it, asshole," I growled, jumping up so that I was at his eye level. I was a good 500-600 feet away from him. I smirked, jabbing my hands in his direction before shouting; "Blaze Storm!(2)"

Around twenty small fireballs exuded from my palms, surging toward the Knight, who put his hands in front of his face in a feeble attempt to cover himself. I fell back to the ground, sprinting through the trees and over to where the fireballs had attacked him.

Ding.

But I didn't find him, I found Diane standing there, putting her hands on the ground, ready to attack with her Giant abilities.

"B-but... he was right there..." I muttered, pointing to where Diane was standing. She was staring down at me, blinking repetitively. Her face became stern, wiping away any previous confusion.

"There was a Holy Knight here!" She said, standing up, ready to attack, but still talking to me. "He was small, but tough- he had some pretty strong magic."

"I know. I was fighting him as well," I said, jumping up to her shoulder and surveying the area, keeping alert. "He was a giant- pretty strong. He called himself Ruin."

"Huh?" She asked, letting her hands fall to her side and facing me. "But when I was fighting him he was really small.... like your size...."

"What...?" I muttered, furrowing my brows.

How can he be fighting both of us at once, taking different forms, then disappearing without a trace? Does he use illusion magic...? I don't remember one of the Weird Fangs being able to do that...

"Diane! What're you doing here?" Shouted a voice, coming from far below us. She instantaneously turned around, throwing her fists up, reading to attack. Her hair flew on top of me, knocking me over and covering me in a large curtain of brown hair.

"Cap... tain..?" She asked, unsure. I spat out her large strands of hair, waving my hands frantically as I scooted backwards, trying to escape the cage of hair. "Captain! What're you doing here? You're supposed to be resting!"

"Ack!" I shouted, feeling the surface of her shoulder below me disappear. I began to quickly fall to the ground. I came into contact with the dirt road below us with a loud thump. Luckily, I landed on my side, so the bottles of ale within my bag didn't break and spill. I'll need to drink those before that Knight shows up again...

"Lady Diane, who is this?" Asked a soft voice- obviously female. I groaned, slowly beginning to stand at my full height.

I saw before me a tall, thin girl with light green hair. She had bangs that covered one of her eyes, which were blue, and she was wearing a rather skimpy outfit. She looked a lot like Liz. The man next to her explained the outfit in its entirety: the King of Perverts himself, Meliodas- also known as the captain of the Eight Deadly Sins. There was also a pig....