Malika went to the restroom and Lani had went to go get her charger out of my car. I sat down on the couch and looked at the comments on my picture.

The door opened and I thought it was Lani but it was ace and eisha. Quan looked at me with a smile and came and sat by me. Messy bitch.

"You good sister?"he asked wrapping his arm around me. I rolled my eyes smiling and nodded my head. Why wouldn't I be good? That shit don't bother me.

Eisha sat on the other couch with ace. He had the nerve to put her on his lap. I began playing on my phone again out of boredom. Quan was to busy trying to get Lani. He had left me and went in the car with her. Get a charger my ass.

2-3 slick ass had left the living room and the other niggas was now in the kitchen talking shit.

King💙🤞🏾

Wya nene?

Twin house. Come over here

I'm Omw

Want something to eat?

Yess bring me some glazed chicken tenders and a drink please.

Alr

This why you my brother😂❤️

I smiled so hard , I love food so much y'all don't understand.

"What you smiling so hard for?" Ace asked looking at me with that look in his eyes that I knew all too well.

"Because my brother is bring me something to eat." I said not really caring to talk to him right now.

"Why you worried ? That's not your girl." Eisha said rolling her eyes and getting off of him.

"You tripping guh ' , that's my best friend." Incorrect. I'm not his best friend.

"Nigga that's not yo best friend." Lani said walking in the house mugging ace. Quan was behind her like a lost puppy dog.

"Girlll I'm not bout to play with y'all." I laughed  and went live on my phone.

"Bitch did you just go live on our ass?" Lani asked laughing causing me to laugh.  50 people had jumped on my shit very quickly.

"Hey y'all." I said smiling in the camera.

Nicolesummers_ 😍❤️ -  who house you at ?

"I'm at twin house with Lika and Lani." I said replying to my cousin. Lani ugly ass just gone hop next to me trying to be on a real bitch cam.

"Yess baby this quality." Lani said looking in my camera sticking her tongue out. She scrunched her face looking at a comment. I had 1,435 viewers by now.

Selfmade.Lyric 😽💚 - my friends look soooo cute❤️

"Thanks baby." I smiled along with lailani.

"Bitch where you been hoe , ain't text nobody." Lani said talking to lyric.

Selfmade.lyric😽💚 - bitch in Houston with Monica ugly ass , they ain't let me have no type of phone or communication with anybody 🙄!

Trvp.Tristan 💦💙- ong auntie Monica hoe'd you ^🤣

Selfmade.lyric 😽💚- stfu bitch !! ^^

Aishareed😅😍- 😍😍😍

"Tristan you're so mean." I smiled then rolled my eyes.

"Tristan you're so mean." Quan mocked in a girl voice. I flicked him off and mugged his raccoon looking ass.

"Where the fine niggas at I'm back on my bullshit." I said just to get on ace nerves. It's funny messing with him.

Boldassdanielle💅🏽💨🤪- sista text me back hoe!

"I did text you back bookie." I said fixing my hair and then looked at myself in the camera.

Boldassdanielle💅🏽💨🤪- lying ass hoe 🙄 but imma ft you later bitch.

I smirked knowing that mean she was about to lace me up on some good ole tea. I ended the live and met eye contact with ace

"My sister here ace I'm bout to go." Eisha said standing up. Ace nodded and watched as she walked out. He had an angry look on his face but I knew it wasn't her that he was mad at.

"I gotta use the restroom." I lied and made my way to the restroom. I didn't like the glares I was receiving from ace. Low key a bitch was getting scared.

I went into the restroom and placed my phone on the counter. I looked at myself in the mirror than started playing with shit ; touching shit I had no business touching.

"Daddy shark do do do do." I sung finding a shark toy that belonged to 2-3 nephew. The door opened causing me to jump a little. Ace was standing in the door way. He quickly walked inside and closed the door before locking it.

"Why you playing with me Simone?" He asked calling me by middle name. He mad mad y'all.

"Why you in here?" I asked blinking my eyes just looking at him. He laughed and nodded his head before aggressively grabbing my neck.

"Stop trying to play tuff , you must want me tah' beat yo 'ass or sum'." He said while his golds shined. Eisha man fine as fuck.

"Let me go keyante." I said lowly and placed my hand on top of his. He looked me in my eyes and backed me into a wall.

"Bitch you mine , don't let that dumb shit come outcha' mouth no more'." He said then grabbed my hair exposing my neck. I gasped and grabbed onto my hair. He placed rough kisses on my neck than started to suck and leave marks everywhere.

"Ace." I tried to say but he hit me in my arm.

"Ouch." I whined and touched the spot he hit. It was sore and turning red rather quickly. He lucky I don't feel like fighting today.

"Who you belong to?" He asked and I remained silent. I didn't want to answer but I wanted him to leave me alone. He let go off my hair then pressed down hard in the center of my back making me bend over. He grabbed my arms and pressed himself against me.

"You ace damn , I'm yours." I said and he let me go. I looked at him and saw a big koolaid smile on his face. I wanted to slap his ass but I decided against it. He grabbed my phone off the counter and put it in his pockets.

"Go inna fuckin' room." He said pulling me towards my twin's room. I sighed and walked in the room and sat on the bed.

"Give me my phone" i said and slid off my sandals. He smirked and shook his head no.

"Nah imma keep this."

"You don't even know the password." I remarked smartly then laid down on my stomach. I really had set myself up cause he started slapping my ass hard.

"Keep talking shit." He warned then walked out the room. Pussy ass.