My Secret Knight

"What happened, ASR?", asked Lavanya controlling her anger.

Arnav is looking into the files not listening to her.

"Did I do something wrong? Surely I will correct myself." Lavanya asked again with a hope.

"At least tell me the reason for our breakup. You can't do like this. I need an answer, ASR!!"

"I am not answerable to anyone. Don't talk to me as if I am breaking up with you now. Its been more than seven months. Stop your drama and get back to work." He said busily examining the files.

"You cannot just dump me just like that

"You cannot just dump me just like that. Its one year of relationship and I have the right to know the reas...." She said raising her voice a little but stopped seeing him glaring at her.

He dropped the file on the table and leaned back.

"You are talking as if we were in a serious relationship, Ms

"You are talking as if we were in a serious relationship, Ms. Kashyap. Don't forget that our relationship was fake. I made it very clear that it would be just a showcase in front of the media and my family. So stop your nonse...." He stopped talking  distracted by the view of the lady in yellow chudidhar entering the office.

Lavanya followed his line of vision and immediately her eyes started burning in jealousy. She got to know recently that this girl is the reason for their break up. That's why she is running behind Arnav for past one week. Not because she is in love with him, she doesn't want to lose to a Behenji.

"Bloody chamkili" Lavanya cursed.

"ASR"

"ASR!!!!!!" She raised her voice a little and that got his attention.

Arnav realized what he did a minute ago and cursed himself.

"Damm it. Get a grip, Arnav. It is your office. Stop being affected by her"