BDSM

Betty' POV:
I was kissing my wonderful girlfriend, Emily. I grabbed her long brown hair. She pulls back, I give her a sad look. "We are going to be late for class but tonight we are going to have fun. You said you had a surprise for me?" Emily spoke so softly. "Yes, how do you feel about hot stuff touching you and possible confinement?"
I questioned while I sucked her neck. "As along as it doesn't boil my skin, I will be cool by it. I trust you, if you want to be confined me then I will be confined." Emily said quite beautiful. "I will have to run to the store after school but I will head to the secret lake house. I love you Em." I said before running across the campus to get to my class before the bell.

Lake House:
5:00pm:
I walked in, Emily was laying  on the bed wearing nothing but a lace blue thong. She had her index and her middle finger down her panties and was watch the porn video that we made, she was moaning so loudly. I leaned against doorway just watching her. Em's moans get louder and more intense. I watch for about ten minutes before cum comes splattering every where and a loud grasp. "Where the fuck is Betty?" Em asked. "I am right here, I love watching you cum, it makes me so fucking wet." I admitted it and Emily laughs. "Come over and play." Emily whispered sexy.  I pulled out some chains and she smiled. I chained her up and she would grunts ever so often. "Now red is you safe word. You say 'Red' then I automatically stop, you say 'Blue' then I will slow down. You will address me as Master Betty while we play the many games." I said as run my fingers up her beautiful legs.  "Sounds good." She remarked. I shoved a vibrator into her pussy and her gasp was so amazingly loud. "No cum! Do you understand sub?" I questioned while she got comfortable with her new toy. "Yes Master Betty." She compiled. I sat in a chair, playing with a game on my phone. After two hours, "May I please cum yet?" Em begged gasping for air. "Are you willing to do something for me?" I asked looking at her sweaty body. "Yes Master Betty." "Yes Master Betty what?" "Yes Master Betty, I will do something in return." "For what?" "Yes Master Betty, I will do something for you in return to be able to cum." "Yes you may cum." "Thank you Master Betty." Emily thanked me and cum went everywhere. I began undressing and Emily was trying to look but she wasn't successful. I climbed on her and kissed the top of her pussy and her tummy then her lips and I sat on her face and flicked her on the forehead. "Do it your think!" I barked and she began licking, sucking, and kissing. I finally cum on her face after three hours. "Clean it up!" I barked once more. She licks every once of it up. "You ready to laugh?" I urged to know as I pulled the vibrator out of her. "Yes Master Betty." Emily babbled with a huge smile on her face. I grabbed the feather and tickled her for two hours. She was crying from laughing. "Are you ready for the main part?" I asked touching her c cup breast and rubbing her nipple between my index and thumb. "Yes Master Betty." She babbled happily. I put some chocolate in the microwave for thirty seconds. I mixed it around then climbed on top of her. I dipped my finger in the chocolate, I spread the chocolate all over Emily and began licking it up. After I used all the chocolate I grabbed a penis and began fucking her like normally.