"I'm fine. Really." Sam insisted.

"Check his sugar levels too. I've heard he's not eating well," The Doctor said.

They helped Sam to his feet and guided him back to room.

Always back in this stinking cell.

"Let me know what his levels are." The Doctor said, as they sat Sam on his bed, "Oh, and –you don't speak any second languages, do you, Sam?"

"I...speak some Latin. Why?" Sam asked.

"You were muttering during your seizure. I was just curious, 'cause whatever language it was, it wasn't English." The Doctor said.

Sam scoffed, "Probably gibberish."

"Maybe," The Doctor said, then addressed the nurse, "Now, I want you to report right back to me." he told her and left the room.

The nurse began the usual routine of checking Sam's blood pressure.

Sam focused on the wrap squeezing his arm. High. Of course it was high. He was stressed out.

Sam had hoped he wouldn't have any more flashbacks to the Cage. He was wrong.

"It says here you have no history of epilepsy," The nurse said, looking at a clipboard, "Hopefully, this will be a one-time thing." She offered an encouraging smile, which Sam returned but felt more like he was grimacing, "Hopefully," he said.

" She offered an encouraging smile, which Sam returned but felt more like he was grimacing, "Hopefully," he said

The nurse finished her tests and left to report to the Doctor.

Lucifer was still sitting on the table by the door.

Sam grimaced and put his head in his hands.

"Pssst. Sam. Did you like your field trip?" Lucifer whispered.

"Leave me alone," Sam mumbled into his palms.

"But I like talking to you," Lucifer protested.

"Just leave me alone..." Sam breathed.

"But we're buddies, Sam. Come on, we belong together. Talk to me." Lucifer said.

"No, we don't," Sam whispered, "You're not real."

"What? Because you think belonging with me makes you a monster? Nah, Sam. You've got it wrong. That's not why you're a monster." Lucifer said.

Knock. Knock.

Sam looked up and saw the male nurse –the same male nurse Marin had told him about, holding a tray of food and knocking on his doorframe.

"Dinnertime," The nurse said.

"I wonder if he has his lighter on him," Lucifer said.

The nurse set the Tupperware down and peeled the plastic top off.

"Hey. Um...." Sam began. He hadn't thought this out very well.

The nurse raised his eyebrows, "Everything ok?"

"Uh...no, actually," Sam replied.

"What's wrong?" the nurse asked. The guy was kinda young, probably no older than Sam himself.

Sam laughed softly, "I...I feel like crap."

"Is this a...new kind of crap or the same kind of crap?" the nurse asked.

new kind of crap or the same kind of crap?" the nurse asked

"More or less," Sam answered.

The nurse pursed his lips and nodded in understanding.

"I just...want it all to be over, y'know?" Sam said. He took a few steps toward the nurse and his tray of food.

The nurse frowned at that. Too late Sam thought he probably shouldn't have said that. They might put him on suicide watch and then he couldn't help Marin.

"I...I just..." Sam tiredly tugged at the food tray, "I just –" Sam toppled the tray into the floor, "Oh, shit! I'm sorry."

"No, don't worry about it," The nurse said, bending over to retrieve the messy plate and silverware.

"I'll –let me help," Sam knelt down and slipped a hand into the nurse's left pocket. Nothing.

"I got this man, it's ok.," The nurse said.

"I'm –I'm really sorry," Sam slipped his hand into the nurses right pocket and felt a lighter, along with some keys. He slid it out carefully.

"It's alright," The nurse said, "I'll get you another plate. Don't worry about it."

The nurse gathered up the plate and tray and hurried out to bring more food.

"Good job, Sam," Lucifer flicked on a lighter of his own and waved the flame, "That guy is so oblivious. Let's hope he doesn't take another smoke brake before you finish your plan."

Sam slid the lighter into his shoe. No one would look for it there. Even when the nurse noticed it missing.

When the nurse arrived with another plate of food, Sam stole the salt shaker as well.