"Okay... officer Johnson." I said while looking back out the window.

"What's wrong?" He sounded real concerned but them be the ones that don't give a fuck. They pretend like they care then go do some fake shit.

"Like you care!" I frowned at me.

"I care about you." He stroked the top of my hand. His touch felt good.

"But you don't know me." I snatched away.

"I know something got you down and I want to help you cheer up." He licked his lips. He look SO good. Lord I want to jump his bones right now!

"My boyfriend moved. Two of my friends died. Life sucks." I shrugged. He looked me up and down.

"Let me be your getaway." He smiled.

"I'm sorry but I don't 'get away' with strangers." I stood up and paid for my coffee.

"Just go out with me Blue. You know you want to." He laughed. I ignored him and put my jacket on and hood on.

"No thank you." I pushed past him but he grabbed my arm.

"Meet me at club Cameo at 11 if you want to have fun." He smiled.

"Cameo nightclub?! That club is too exclusive for me." I shook my head.

"No it's not! I go there a lot, when my wife is in one of her moods." He shrugged.

Wife?!

"You got a wife?!" I yelled. Everybody was now looking at us.

"Our divorce has not settled." He said.

"Whatever." I walked out to my car and swerved off.

*

Here it is 10:14 and I'm laying in bed like a bored person. Noel is out with Colton so I was all alone watching Spongebob.

My phone started vibrating and I saw it was August. I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I said happily.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Laying in bed, alone." I played with the ends of my hair.

Ever caught yourself doing weird things when you're on the phone with someone you like?

"Why you alone? Go out." He said.

"With who?! My best friend is dead!" I snapped.

"I heard Cameo nightclub gone be jumping in a few." He said.

"Oh word? You going?" I asked.

"Nah. I got to help ma unpack the living room." He said.

"Oh well. I'm going to sleep. Good night I love you." I said.

"I love you too Blue." We both hung up.

Should I go to that club

Yes

I rolled out of bed and took a shower. I came out and put on my red crop top that crossed at the back, high waist skirt that stopped above my knees, and my red Christian Louboutins. I curled my hair and applied my red lipstick.

I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys and headed out. I raced through traffic to the club. When I stepped in it was dark yet colorful. The DJ stand was up on a higher level. People were getting down to Chris Brown x Loyal.

I scanned the crowd looking for officer Johnson, I mean Nick. I saw him over in the VIP. When I got up to the red rope to cross over this big man stopped me. He looked me up and down.

"Stay cool. She with me." Nick said from the other side of the rope. The man unhooked the rope to let me in. I walked over to Nick and his friends.

"You look good tonight." He stood up and hugged me.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I gave him a hug. One of his friends cleared their throat.

"Oh Blue. This is my friends Tony, Marlo, and his girl Jala. Everybody this is Blue." They all waved and I waved back. They stared at me with these ugly stares. I started to feel bad because technically he is still married.

Nick walked me further to the back so we could be alone. We sat on the expensive looking couch that had a glass table in front of it and a colorful light over us. This place is the bomb.

"Damn girl. You look like a million dollar." He complimented me again.

"Thanks. I wasn't gone come but I was so lonely and bored." I shook my head.

"And you wanted to see my face." He laughed.

"I saw the way your friends looked at me. They looked at me like I was a home wrecker or something." I frowned.

"You don't think it has anything to do with the fact that you're still in high school?" He laughed.

"Maybe. I feel bad for some reason. Where is your wife? What if she is home alone needing you? What if she's up crying because you're out with me? What if-"

He covered my mouth before I could say anything else.

"You talk too much. Now my wife is probably out with her boyfriend! So please don't bring her up anymore." He said before moving his hand. I slightly nodded. Is it bad that I'm attracted to him? I mean he's so grown and he's more mature than boys my age.

"Blue.." He said as if he been calling my name for some time now.

"Huh?" I said like a dummy.

"I said do you want to skip this and go to my place?" He asked.

"Your place? I do not want to walk the same floors as your wife. That's disrespectful." I frowned.

"I got a small apartment on the side." He laughed. We stood up and approached his friends.

"We're leaving now." He told them. They turned their noses up at me and I rolled my eyes.

I wonder what August doing.