If They Want My Spaghetti, They Should Ask Me

• इन्हें समर्पित: sm181030

If They Want My Spaghetti, They Should Ask Me

First Beach. My favorite hang out spot in La Push. I love going here to hang out with Embry, Quil, and Jacob. I don't know why, though. I usually avoid beaches. But I feel safe when I have those guys with me.

The place is really pretty and I love watching the sunset. It's the times of peace and quiet that make me happy. But I also love the craziness that happens when the four of us are together.

"Get back here, Quil!" Jake yelled, chasing after poor little Quil while Embry and I watched, laughing.

Quil made the mistake of trying to get back at me for the disaster I caused on his date last Friday. It wasn't my idea; Jacob and Embry made me do it. Although, I do admit that it was freakin' hilarious, especially when his date got soaked in water (long story).

And, now Jake's running after Quil for dumping pink paint on him. It was meant for me since I was the one he had seen that night - which is so totally unfair - and thanks to my instincts, I ducked right in time to avoid getting paint on my clothes.

Embry was laughing so hard that he was rolling on the sandy beach. His phone rang and he sobered up a bit to answer it. He was still laughing but he managed to make his words understandable.

"Hello," he said, his laughter fading. "Okay, I'll tell her." He put his phone in his pocket and I knew instantly who had called.

"My mom?" I guessed. He nodded. Jake and Quil had stopped running and come to join us.

"Do you have to?" Quil whined.

"Yes," I said.

"Can't you stay a little longer?"

"Nope," I replied, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Meanie," he muttered and I laughed. I grabbed my backpack and started walking towards my car.

"Bye losers!" I yelled over my shoulder.

"Bye-hey!" they yelled. "Meanie!"

I laughed and they did too.

"Bye guys!" I yelled again, turning to leave.

"Bye Lee-Lee!" they yelled in unison.

I started the engine of my Porsche, a gift from my dad when I got my license. Its black, like most of the things he's associated with.

I drove to my house, which is in Forks.

If I'm from Forks, then why do I hang out with the guys on the rez?

Well, that's 'cause I've been hanging out with the guys since I met them when I moved here with my mom when I was 12. They're, like, my only friends.

Well, my only mortal friends. I have a lot of friends back at Camp Half-Blood. Okay, maybe not a lot. Fine, I have two friends; Natty, a daughter of Zeus, and Andi, a daughter of Poseidon. And I do have a brother, Nico di Angelo. But he's, like, thirty. Big age gap, I know. Actually, he's probably more than eighty years old right now.

I'm not exactly friendless but if I didn't have the guys, Natty and Andi, I probably would be. It's not my fault the other kids avoid me 'cause I'm a daughter of Hades. But if I did try and hang out with the kids in Forks, then I might have more mortal friends.

Anyway, so I got home. My mom's really strict about curfew, considering the fact that monsters could eat me any time. Yeah, she's overprotective, but I love her anyway.

How can I describe her? Well, her name's Kelly. I got my green eyes and brown hair from her. I guess the only feature I got from my dad was my really pale skin.

She's really cool but she's not much of a risk-taker, hence my curfews.

Okay, on with the story...

"Hey sweetie," mom greeted as I walked into the kitchen. I smiled and greeted her.

I took my seat at the dinner table as she placed the spaghetti and meatballs on the table. I quickly put some on my plate and began eating, not even bothering to sacrifice any to the gods.

Disrespectful, I know. But, hey, it's my spaghetti. If they want it, then they should ask me. If they did ask, then I might... Nah! It's still my spaghetti. They should get their own.

Thunder sounded and sighed. Sorry Zeus!

Mom sat down across from me and shook her head, a smile on her face. "Sometimes, I can't believe you're a girl," she said.

I just shrugged. Maybe I was a little boyish, thanks to the guys. I mean, the only girl friends I have are Natty and Andi. Well, actually, they're my only friends aside from the guys. I'm not exactly what you call friendly. Anyway, Natty's not what you call girly, either. She reminds me a lot of her sister, Thalia. Well, aside from the blonde hair, they're pretty much alike. Although, there are times when Natty goes all girly girl. And those are the times when she sees her crush, Mason Xavier. He's probably the only guy fortunate enough to be spared when Natty loses her temper. He's, like, the main reason Natty isn't one of the Hunters right now.

Okay, I'm getting way off topic.

Okay, so, where was I? Oh, yeah, eating dinner with my mom.

Well, dinner was pretty much the same as it was every day.

Okay, so mom and I were talking and eating and laughing with each other. Just then mom says, "So, what's with you and Embry?"

I just sat there, mouth hanging open, and stared at her. She had a smirk on her face. "There's nothing, mom," I replied. "We're just friends. Like I'm friends with Jake and Quil."

"But you trust him more than the other two."

I stared blankly at her. How would she know that?

I shook my head as I continued eating my dinner. Mom chuckled but went back to eating. It was actually kinda awkward after that. Okay, mom wasn't awkward but I was. I really don't think I ever told her about my crush on Embry.

Well, it was 3 years ago. He was so cute and he's really nice. Of course, I got over that crush pretty quick.

Anyway, after dinner, I carefully avoided mom. She washed the dishes as I went up to my room.

How to describe my room? Well, the walls were a dark shade of violet and one window with black curtains. (I kinda like dark colors, if you haven't noticed.) My closet is filled with clothes and I keep an extra dagger in there just in case. I have a study table, where I do most of my studying, and a bookshelf where I keep all of my favorite books. (Unlike most demigods, I don't have dyslexia, but I do have ADHD.) Everything in my room is either black or violet. My single size bed is a mix of those two colors.

I lay on my bed and instantly went to sleep, not bothering to change out of the clothes I had been wearing.

And it was that night when I had my first nightmare in months.

Through the Eyes of a Demigod || Twilight & Percy Jackson {slow.updates}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें