Chapter 60: Demond King

* * *

Early in the morning Lyricie wakes up and roam her eyes to found that she is in her bedroom. She stretched her arms and get off the bed to take a shower.

Jiaxyn, on the other side went to her school together with Angelica and Katrina.

"It's sucks! This question is really hard and confusing!" Katrina cramps her paper and threw it in the trash bin again.

"What's wrong with you to make you look like this?" Angela asked.

"I really wanted to enter the elite class this third period however I am not that smart like them of like the both of you!" Katrina wanted to cry but lack of tears.

Jiaxyn pursed her lips and blinked several times. "I already give you the best and easy to understand formula and you still do not get it?" Jiaxyn asked.

Katrina nodded and she hugs her suddenly. "Teach me! Teach me, sensei!" She blinked her eyes several times.

"Tomorrow is our Technology and Mathematical Test and I still need to review. Your topic and our topic are kind of different and your class is kind of late. I am sorry." Jiaxyn said.

"Me too, we already help you enough. Katrina, you should depend on yourself. We may be family but we are also at the same page as yours, having test advancing that yours." Angela said while patting her shoulders.

"It is so hard to enter elite class and be a part of elite students, only few can enter and you're one of them." Katrina pouted.

"Right, we only have four elite students in our grade level."

"I remember, my sister always at the top of the whole grade school except at her first years she is in the second, sometimes first. She can help you if she has a bit time for you. I learn plenty from her so that's why I advanced. Every techniques the professor didn't teach, she knows!"

"Oh right, is she busy?"

"Hey! I also want to take tutor from her!"

"Calm down guys." Jiaxyn tried to let them calm down and stop arguing but she cannot.

She sighs. Why does my sister can steal plenty of innocent hearts?! Well, even my heart was captured by her and even my best friend ever! I am so lucky to have a sister like her. Thankfully I am not a busy as her but I really admire her. I want to see sister!

She is in a deep thought when suddenly she felt that she is going to bumps into someone so she stop her tracks and walk to the right and continue to work while she is still in a deep thought.

"JIAXYN!" This time around, she went back to her senses. She looks at them confused. "Yes?"

"What are you thinking?" Angela asked. "Nothing." She answered.

They talk and discus until the school bell rings, all of the students hurriedly went to their respective classroom while their advisor is not yet there or else they will have a punishment.

"Bye" Katrina wave and run fast or else she will be late, again.

"BYE" they both wave at her ad straight to their classroom.

"See yah"

"Yeah"

"Hurry, we're late!"

"Morning!"

"Yeks! Time is running! Our strict teacher are here~"

"Wohooo!!!"

"Let me copy!"