2

It was the next morning. You thought you were dreaming, but you were not.

Your friend, Junmyeon was still lying on the couch. It was a cold and sunny morning. You picked up the blanket near the couch and covered him with it. He looked so good looking. His hair looked sleek and soft. You started to play with the little strands of his hair that were in front of his face. It felt soft like a fuzzy pillow. He looked so god like.

You headed to the kitchen of your apartment and decided to cook some breakfast.

A few minutes later you started hearing footsteps coming towards you. You decided to look back and saw Junmyeon. He looked
adorable. He was rubbing his eyes and yawned.

You turned back around to finish whatever you were cooking, then what happened next felt like a dream. Cold sharp metal is forced upon your neck. You couldn't believe it. Your own childhood friend would do such a thing to you.

You turned off the oven.
"D-Don't move or the knife will slice your neck." There was fear and sadness in his voice.

You did as he said.
"Just do whatever he says, so you can survive (y/n)" you thought to yourself

Junmyeon started to get frustrated. He started to scream, and then that screaming turned into crying.
"I-I can't do it!" He was angry at himself.

Why was he angry?

You turned around and faced him.

"What's wrong with you?" You asked

You were curious why the man in front of you is crying. He wiped his tears away and calmed himself down.

"You won't understand." He said

You were filled with anger. You hated him for scaring you.

"Leave now!" You said angrily.
His lips curled up. "I don't think I can do that." He replied sinisterly.

You were surprised with his response. It caught you off guard. Next thing you know. You heard a loud bam came out of no where. Your corpse fell to the ground.

~days later~
You woke up in a glow in the dark room. The room looked familiar. You tried to get up but it was hard since your hands were tied.

Loud footsteps started getting closer to you. You sat back down and closed your eyes pretending to be unconscious. The footsteps finally came to a halt.

"I know you're awake. Stop the act and get up."

It was Junmyeon.

"What do you want with me? What have I done."

"I have nothing to do with you but one of my clients do." He took a short pause of silence.

"I'm pretty sure you know him, you were supposed to get married with him. I'll escort you to his room."

You followed Junmyeon to the real culprit who planned this.

It was your ex-boyfriend.  Park Chanyeol