Chapter 1 : A New Bark adventure

It was start to a hot autumn day as the start of School was in rearing it's gears. Leo and Luna Stone were 14 year old twins waiting for the bus to start their freshman year of high school.
      Leo was full of energy as he could barely stand still at the bus stop, contrary to his sister who face was deep in her game boy.  Leo wore his signature lucky red bandana around his neck, Brown vest and white under tee. With his backpack strapped across his chest, light tan shorts to finish the outfit. Contrary to Luna who wore a blue jumper with a light blue tee. Her hair back with a headband. Leo was excited to see what the new year would bring as he reworked his image over the summer to start fresh for the new school. While Luna had spent her summer indoors gaming with her friends from across the states.
" Aren't you afraid people will think you're a nerd?" Leo asked, his eyes staring at the hand held gaming device in Luna's hands.  " Not that I'd let anyone pick on my little sister" he teased, which only seemed to irritate the twin more.
" Little? Just because I got Mom's short genetics doesn't erase the fact I was still born first by 8 minutes" Luna huffed. Her hands seeming to smash the buttons in anger.
" How much more time until the bus shows up?" Luna asked looking at her watch. She gave a big yawn as she wasn't quite yet used to waking up early from gaming all night.
"Should be anytime now" Leo wondered, looking down the street for any signs of other kids getting picked up by the bus.  A couple of minutes of quiet clicks of buttons a low rumble came from down the street. Both twins perked at the familiar sound of the school bus, soon a bright yellow bus came rolling down the street making a loud screech as it came to a stop in front of twins.
Leo ran onto the bus taking a seat near the front while Luna slowly followed behind and gave the bus driver a nod. It was oddly quiet on the bus and extremely empty. Before either one of twins could make a statement the doors closed and the driver revved the engine.
A draft of sleepiness waved over the twins, not long after both twins were sound asleep in their seats.