chapter 1

"Hi there my name is Horsewhiker. I was once a warrior of Moon clan. I am the last warrior of the hidden clan. You want to know what happened to them? Well lets start at the beginning of the story.

Silverpaw P.O.V

" They are four clans moon clan, rock clan, marsh clan, and light clan. They live the peace law which made them not rip each other throat out. Light clan are the ancestors from all of the clans. Moon clan have the ability to sneak up on any prey or cat. Rock clan has thick paw which make them able to walk on rockly land ( hit why they are call rock clan ) without it hurting. Then Marsh clan, they don't mind being wet."
"We know that all of that" said Dawnpaw." Well next time you should say what you want to hear."said MabelShade
" you should be more respectful to your elders. " said a deep voice. "Ohh you are in trouble now!!" said Foxpaw."Stop that" I whisper. "H- hi Heartfall" Dawnpaw studdar. Heart fall look down at Dawnpaw," I expect more of you at a gathering Dawnpaw." "Y-yes sir." Dawnpaw said. A cat yowl mean it was time for the meeting to start. Darkstar leader of marsh stared to speak, " Prey has be running good and one of our queen are expecting kits. And we have a new apprentice Foxpaw" Foxpaw lifted his head height and his eyes sparkling. Darkstar step back and let Rosestar leader of moonclan speak," We also have a new apprentice, Silverpaw", I sat up holding my head high. Finally Goldstar leader of rock clan spoke," We have two new warriors Snowdip and dapplefur. We also have a new apprentice dawnpaw." Dawn -paw sat up take in all of the attention. The cat started to spread,"Well it is time to go bye Dawpaw, bye Fowpaw." "Bye" they said together. I started to walk to my clan when Stonecrack came up to me and said,"you should not get to close to other clan." I was confused why would he said that a think like that,"ummm... ok Stonecrack." "Good, come we should get to our clan."
I could not sleep I kept thinking about what Stonecrack said. Why would he said that Foxpaw and Dawnpaw were my friends and you could have friends in other clan, right?