Chapter One

Since I was a child, I've never liked the justice in the world I'm in. People wearing costumes and acting like superheroes. It's like playing a children game. Pointless. And they are getting paid just to show off with their quirks. It's wrong to me. Wrong to one of most know pro hero (h/n).

My parents were pro heroes. They've always wanted me to become one so I've never got the chance to tell them I felt bad when I saw a villain who's caught by a hero on tv.

  They put me in U.A. One of the most amazing in all hero academias. I don't like to fail so I've passed my exams with high scores. I designed a costume which...(Try to fit your costume here) I've graduated one year before my classmates because my parents have always made me took extra classes. For example, when my classmates were in pool having fun, I was working on my quirk, running under the sun, doing push-up's, working with our homeroom teacher, etc. So now I'm working for this cruel world as a Hero, under the name (h/n).

Let me explain my quirk. It's something called 'Break Point' which allows me to break nearly everything.

  It works like, I touch something to find that objects break point. It takes five seconds maximum.When I do, my quirk sends a power to the point and the object breaks into little pieces. I can kill people using it without evidence and only in ten seconds. After, the corpses usually look like someone took them and chopped them into little pieces.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've been ten minutes late. Other heroes are trying to catch or kill something. "(h/n) hurry!" someone said. I started running and helping other heroes. The monster's jelly kind of thing. The moment I touched it, it start to soak my hand. I pul it back. "I can't use my quirk on it!" I said. The hero near me said "So don't make here crowded!" he said.

  I got angry. Go near a street corner and start to standing there. Then I faint with a something thick hitting behind of the back of my head.

—————————————————————
Thank You!
I'm also writing another story about SNK. You can see it on my page. Thanks for reading and if you like it please vote. I'll try to make other chapters longer.