Start of something ...

So this is the next chapter! Hope you all enjoy! Please comment or tweet me @Love4LMix :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "Jesy, can you get the door please? I'm doing my hair." Leigh called down the hall. "Fine. If its the girls I will sit in the front room with them, and wait for you." Jesy called back.

"Hello ladies." Jesy said to the other girls as they entered the house. "Where's Leigh?" Jade asked Jesy. "Oh shes just doing her hair. She'll be down in a minute." Jesy answered. The girls sat down on the couch. "So what we doing when Leigh-Anne comes down?" Perrie asked exitedly. "After this we're going to pick Sam and Jordan up. And then we will go and PARTY! woo!" Jesy screamed . They all burst out in fits of laughter. "I'm coming now." A voice from upstairs called. "Well girls. lets GO!" Jade shouted. 

(1 hour later)

"HEY I HEARD YOU WERE A WILD ONE! OOH OOH OOOH!" Leigh sang. She grabbed Perrie's hand and led her onto the dancefloor. "Perrie come on. Let's dance!" The two girls started dancing like a pair of lunatics. Jade and Sam where with Jordan and Jesy, over at the bar. "So Perrie, I heard you were a wild one." Leigh shouted over the noise. "Well Miss Pinnock I heard a rumour that you were a wild one too!" Perrie shouted back. They started to laugh. They where interupted by someone tapping Leigh-Anne on the shoulder.

She turned around and went white. But who did she see? 

Hope you enjoyed.