Part 25•final

omg thank you so much for 1k reads I love you so much Readers you deserve so much love <3 especially to nanahyuck 💕💞 who's been there with me since then yiieeee thank you so much Readers!!!

And also this chapter might be long soooooo...Get some food I guess ahah

Get some food I guess ahah

No one POV

It was the day of the ball Chae didn't want to go but she was Invited by Chenle and Jisung si she decided to go,wore a gown,heels,and a mask because it was a Masquerade Ball,she still debated if she would rather go or not,even in her gown,walking around her room thinking "Well,I should go now,they might be waiting outside the house already" she went outside her room and found Chenle and Jisung wearing Black suits sitting down their couch.

"Shall we go" Jisung asked linking he's arms with Chenle,Chae secretly took a photo of them,and she was surprised that the two didn't know notice that she dyed her hair Violet

They went outside Chae's home they found a limo outside "President Chenle" was wrote on the plate number,Chae laughed,both Jisung and Chae laughed "hey stop" Chenle whined

They went inside the limo and the driver started driving to a big mansion with lots of rich people,expensive cars,they were pretty scared and nervous at the same time,but it was okay.

They went outside the limo's and walked in a red carpet,Chae was shaking and was fidgeting with her dress.

As they finished walking down the red carpet,they walked inside the mansion and found everyone Wearing Masks,and Chenle and Jisung wearing their masks.

"now we will have a Ball dance,except you won't sticking to only one dance partner but two" The Man of the Ceremony Spoke,the song started slow,and Chae didn't have a partner "Can I have this dance" a boy asked Chae,And Chae noticed that the boys Voice was familiar "Sure"

Chae held the boy's hand,the boy's hand was smooth like a pillow,the boy held the girls waist, and the girl held the boy's shoulder, she felt nervous because she didn't know this dance "It's okay Chae I'll teach you"

"how do you know my name?" Chae asked the boy infront of her,the boy took of his mask and saw

"Renjun" and saw Renjun smiling "my dad actually held this And He told me to Invite some Friends,and I invited yo,Chenle and Jisung" Chae was Shocked "That's cool" chae looked around the place,and never knew Renjun was This Rich.

"could I dance with this Lad too?" Another boy asked Chae,Renjun nodded and Handed to other Boy "hello Chae I see you're here" the boy said and took of his mask "Jaemin whatttt" Jaemin was smiling his Teeth was Pearl White "Why are you here?" Chae asked the boy "You're parents told me,and told me to take you home." Jaemin said slipping his hand to Chae's waist "Now let's dance for a moment,and I'll take you home."

They danced for a while Jaemin took of his hand away for Chae's waist and held her hand and ran away with her "Calmmm down I can't run with this heels you know" Chae took of her heels,and continued running away from that place.

They arrived in the park,still holding hands "could you please let go of my hands now" Chae asked Jaemin,Jaemin helf her hand tighter.

"you're hurting me" Chae told jaemin,jaemin let go and Held chaeyeons shoulder..

And

Kissed her..under the moonlight,Chae wanted her first kiss to be like this but not to Jaemin..

Jaemin kissed Chae Passionately and Chae kissed back..

Jaemin broke the kiss "Omg im sorry for my actions..I'm sorry..but Chae I do really love you and did not plan to play with you at all,I promise.
Now Chae..umm..Would you Be my girlfriend?"Jaemin said awkwardly..

Chae hugged Jaemin and whispered to his Ear "Of course jaemin"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

(ò_óˇ)(*'︶'*)

Omg hello readers THIS BOOk is about to end soon Which is very very very sad :( hope you enjoyed

this chapter YEY maybe 2 chapters left and I'm done :(((

Hello readers :)) I'm officially gonna end this book!!yey!!so probably this is actually the last chapter :( so see you guys in my future books!!and thank you for 2k reads love yah!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙨//𝙣𝙖 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 {re-writing} 🎉