Kim Jisoo's Bad Boy: 4

Start from the beginning

What the heck?!

“Did you do it?” Jennie said with her eyes wide open.

“Does that mean you’re not a V anymore?” Lisa gaped with her intertwined hands.

“GIRLS!” I yelled and snapped my finger to them. “How could you think like that?! You know that kind of thing?! I thought you were all innocent.” I smirked at them while looking at their eyes one by one.

“But what happened? We were just curious.” Lisa said, lowering her head.

“Eyy. Nothing like that happened. I saw him limp—Oops! I’m sorry but I promised him not to tell anyone. Sorry.” I peace signed then I ran for my life.

“JISOO!”

~°~°~

After I escaped from hell, joke. After I escaped from those terminators, I went to the nearest café at our dorm.

I ordered macchiato and sat on the vacant table. I was enjoying my solo time when someone sat beside me.

I ignored his presence but he took my macchiato. I shifted my head towards him only to see Bobby drinking my coffee.

I glared at him. That was my coffee.

“What do you want besides my macchiato?” I stopped glaring at him. He’s too handsome to be glared at.

“I need you.”

W-what?  My heart right now is racing. Or I heard it wrong?

“Remember what you said last night?” I avoided his eyes. Did I say something that can cause my death right now?  “You said that you’re my nurse.”

Wh-what? “Is that it?”

“Yeah. So right now I need you.” “

"What for?”

“I need some medicine.”

“O-Okay.”

“So, will you go out with me..." My breathing stopped for a moment "...to buy my medicines.” Geez. I thought he was finally asking me out.

“Sure.” Well at least I can be with him.

~°~°~

“What do you need me for? You can even buy this at a convenience store.” I’m seriously confused right now.  I’m holding a bag of meds for his wounds. These are just the typical ones that you can buy anywhere.

We just went out from the pharmacy by the way.

“Are you going home now?” I asked him.

“Real talk, I don’t want to go home yet.” Bobby stopped from walking which made me stop too then I looked at him. And?

“It’s boring. B.I. is with Hayi. And the others, I don’t even know where they are.” He looked at me too. “Will you spend time with me?”

OMG. Am I in heaven right now?

The butterflies in my stomach just appeared and they’re so aggressive right now.

I bit my lower lip before asking, “A-are you serious?” I stuttered. How embarrassing.

“Yeah. Is there a problem with that? Are you busy?”

“No.”

“Then let’s go.”

“Where?”

“Anywhere.”

We went to the mall and we watched movies. Movies, yes it's plural because we watched three movies. Kong, Fast and Furious 8 and Beauty and the Beast.

I actually couldn’t concentrate on the big screen because my whole attention is on the man beside me. And there were also times when we touched each other’s hand because we share one large popcorn. I am so happy right now. I can’t hide my giddiness.

But it’s so magical with him. I told myself that I should stop liking him but here I am, staring at his sleeping figure.

Yes, he is currently sleeping while the Beauty and the Beast keeps on playing on the big screen.

I like you Bobby Kim, so much.

“Beast is so handsome. I was shocked when he transformed into a Prince. He’s an ultimate perfection.” We just went out from the mall and all I could think about is how handsome the Beast is.

“Psh. He’s not that handsome.”

“Yes he is.”

“No he’s not.”

“Yes he is.”

“Nope. I don’t agree with you.”

“He is handsome, Bobby. You were awake when he transformed into a human.”

“More handsome than me?” I stopped. I don’t know what to answer.  Of course Beast is handsome but the apple of my eye is Bobby.  So Bobby is more handsome and hotter than the Beast.

“See? I’m more handsome than him.” Bobby said with confidence and with his bunny teeth showing. He looks so proud of himself.

“I didn’t say that.”

“But you  were thinking it.” Psychopath 😒

~°~°~

We reached our dorm but we're still arguing that Beast is not handsome, according to him.

We’re at the front gate of our building. Did he just walked me home?

“So, will you go out with me next time?” W-what?! There’s still next time?!

“S-sure.” I’m stuttering again. I hate you Bobby Kim! You’re making me lose my senses.

“Til’ next time then.” He smiled at me. That smile, gosh that smile. I’m falling for it. I also smiled at him. Fall for me Bobby Kim hahaha.

I look so desperate right now. 

“Do you know that there is a way to heal your wounds like magic?” I asked him with my sparkling eyes.

“Like magic?”

💋