The Flyer

It was late afternoon in the pediatric department. Doctor Park Shi-On was reading his notes on a clipboard of a patient that was about to have surgery soon.  

"Park Shi-On... Park Shi-On!!"

Shi-On flinched when his name was called. He turned around and found Doctor Cha Yoon-Seo standing at the door. Shi On placed his clipboard on the table and walked over to her. He was greeted by a warm hug from his girlfriend.

 "I didn't see you at all today. I miss you so much."

"I miss you so much too," Shi-On responded.

"How are you? I heard that you were working closely with Chief Kim today."

"Yes... I was working with him today." Shi-On fidgeted his fingers 

Yoon-Seo could tell that Shi-On was tensing up and backed away a little. They were really close but there were still some awkward moments and this was one of them.

"Ya Doctor Park, why are you still so uncomfortable with me close to you??"

Shi-On rubbed his shoulders, "Ani ani, I want to do this somewhere privately."

"Aish you are so adorable." Yoon-Seo ruffled his hair.

Shi-On smiled awkwardly and watched Yoon-Seo leave the room. He was the only one left in the room again. He went back to reading his notes on the clipboard and in deep thought. 

He walked home by himself later that night since Yoon-Seo decided to do the night shift at the hospital. While he was walking, he walked by a flyer.

It was a Theater Play.

"B...r... Bridal Mask..." Shi-On read.

He stared at the flyer for a long time.