Yixing licked his lips, watching JB get washed over with something- realization? fear? Why was he looking at him like that?

"Hyung." Jaebum said gently. "You didn't know did you?" Everyone breathed in, he didn't know. They thought he knew.

Yixing was sweating, shifting in his seat as his mouth started to dry. He was fucked. Yoora met his mom, Yoora was a hoe and he should've known. Why couldn't Yoora just break up with him instead of this? Did this bitch give him something? His image was fucked. Zhang Yixing just didn't get cheated on.  He stood up, the whole lunch room was now aware of the football team's radiating fear.

Don't even get the quarter back started on Xi Yan, the man who's fucked the past two relationships so bad for Yixing. That's what hurt the most, three times. Just stab him already, put a bullet in his heart.

Yixing felt bobby grab his hand. "Hyung?" Bobby's voice wavered, the American knew murder when he saw it.

"Where is Xi?" Yixing spoke calmly, Shownu stood up quickly as Jooheon joined him.

"Hyung, Hyung please-" Bobby said, everyone at the table was trying to put reason in his mind. He pushed away bobby who almost fell off his seat.

"Yixing, you can't just beat the dudes-" Jooheon spoke, only to be shushed with Yixing's steady voice.

"Leave me alone, just leave me alone. Don't fucking say he doesn't deserve to get his ass beat!" Yixing got loud near the end, everyone realized that Zhang Yixing has finally learned what the whole college knew.

Zhang Yixing was out.

Two minutes later he found himself walking down the chemistry building, breathing uneven.

XiYan took chem, he would be in room 26 with Mrs. Val Smith, the American professor. When Yixing approached the room, he did it with a smile. Yixing opened the door, eyes ablaze with fury. But his face showed that pretty smile.

He smiled even wider to see there was no professor, there wasn't 57 students, there wasn't even so many as three people in the room. Xi Yan wore a green shirt and joggers, with flip flops. Pink ones. He needs his ass kicked, Yixing told himself.

"Oh hey, Yixing." XiYan smiled, waving cutely at the younger. Xi was fake, he thought he was slick, thought Yixing didn't know anything.

Xi's two friends realized quickly, taking a step back as Yixing approached. No quicker than a blink of an eye, Xi was thrown across the room.

Yixing walked over and grabbed his shirt, fabric tearing as he lifted him up and threw him against the wall.

Yixing spoke in his native tongue, he couldn't even remember Korean, he was so angry he forgot a fucking language.

"You think I'm stupid? You think the other two fooled me? You think my kindness was joke?" Yixing's voice was way too calm, way too sweet and smooth. Xi laughed, trying to push away the fellow ChangSha resident. This upset the quarterback, he used all his might to toss the golf player onto a table full of lab equipment.

XiYan gasped for air, shards of glass around him, his palm slightly cut but not too bad.

He coughed, trying to pull himself together. He called Yixing crazy, called him stupid for thinking such things and then insulted his kindness.

"Xi, You shouldn't play with big boys, they crush you."

The two friends were hiding, they were just Science majors who paid their taxes. Yixing couldn't stand the fact XiYan even could smile at him.

Yixing promised himself something right there, kindness doesn't get himself very far. So he'll just have to enforce his word.

"Don't ever look at me again. Take Yoora, take my friends. Take your science degree and never, ever speak my name again." Yixing held XiYan's jaw, noticing his flip flops were no longer on his feet.

"Yixing-ah, treat your elders nicer. Your mo-" Xi couldn't finish his sentence, Yixing was already making his way out the door with the Chinese in his grip.

Half the football team just watched Yixing drag him to the oceanography section, Zach was the only one who tried to get near Yixing.

Yixing opened one of the several chemistry doors, seeing a tank with a friendly eel, a bolt of electricity lit up the room. Mr. Eel didn't like being woken.

"Oh my god, Zach." Young k was next to Zach, both trying to catch up with Yixing.

Xi started to panic, watching Yixing open the tank with no hesitation. He couldn't get himself out of Yixing's grip, he was like the terminator at this point. Xi Yan wasn't strong enough and Yixing lifts about him and plus more for breakfast every day.

When Yixing dangled his head over the tank, he panicked even more when he saw a small creature shift in the sand. Odd sharp teeth glistened when the Eel left another shock in its wake.

"Yixing!" Young K screamed, jaebum and Bobby grabbed the chinese. Shownu, and Zach nervously kept look out. Jooheon and the rest all tried to find away to get Yixing the fuck back.

"You don't fucking listen." Yixing growled, Xi started to plead in his native tongue.

"I don't know what the fuck he said!" Bobby screamed in panic, looking at the only other Chinese who was being dangled over a tank.

"He's gonna kill me!"

But Shownu was quick, he decided fuck it, a chance is a chance. He yanked Yixing by his hair, Xi fell onto the floor.

Yixing was thrashing, catching the captain with a right hook. Jaebum and Bobby tried to help, holding down Yixing as he screamed more words to Xi.

"Yixing, please." Ravi begged, looking for something to splash on the chinese.

He finally calmed down, tiredness falling over him as he yawned and tried to steady his breathing. He didn't noticed Shownu had him in a choke hold, slowly having to put him to sleep.

Jaebum covered the tank back up, but Bobby didn't let Xi move an inch, stomping him in the stomach.

"We sure as hell won't kill you, but we will make you wish that we did." Bobby mumbled quietly.

Yixing was pulled too far today.